Charles Davis again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Davis again

What a ****ing moron seriously. Seen his AFC North mock draft. The worst yet.

Pittsburgh - Jeff Otah

Davis describes him as 'the guard outta Pittsburgh' and then shows him up lining up at left tackle. His description of the film is laughable as well as Otah nearly loses his man.

Cleveland (2nd rounder) - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

"Cleveland badly needs secondary" HAHAAHAHAHA

Cincinnati - Ryan Clady

So Ryan Clady will be chosen by two teams and the Bengals will go offense. Right.

Baltimore - Brian Brohm

Top ten, no chance.

Davis needs a ****ing slap. The Cleveland and Cincy picks are terrible, and he doesn't back up his other selections well at all with good logic, and if anything makes them look worse.

Wow, I must say....just watched his AFC South preview and I was actually quite impressed.

He had:

Colts - Ali Highsmith - Perfect fit for the cover 2 and he actually gave good reasoning for it how they need to replace Cato June still.

Jags - Chris Williams - Not what I would do personally, but I think the Jags could easily find an upgrade on Tony Pashos or

Titans - Limas Sweed - Don't need to explain this

Texans - Kentwan Balmer - I actually really like this pick. Travis Johnson has been a disappointment and IIRC they drafted him to play the nose tackle in Dom Capers 3-4. Balmer, Williams and Okoye would be deadly. Matt if you are looking for good picks in your shocker mock draft, this would be up among the best IMO.

Comment

Pashos is a pretty good player.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I gave Brohm to the Ravens in one of my previous mocks even as the first QB taken.

Other picks are horrible. This guy seriousloy needs to be fired because he has NO CLUE what he is talking about.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

No way the Texans go DL with HUGE needs at RB, WR, OL, and CB.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
          X