No announcement yet.

Pro Football Talk Releases First Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have time for the nba forum mock.

Also, I think it should only be considered a shocker if you know what you are talking about. There are a lot of weird picks out in mocks that don't make any sense yet they aren't shockers.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wow this is a realllllllly bad mock. They must of had Charles Davis and Todd McShay help them put it together.

Comment

lol

Charles Davis + Todd McFraud + Skip Bayless + Woody Paige

Comment

Also last but not least Tony Kornhole. Also you must refer to Skip Bayless as Skip Brainless.

Comment

+ Emmitt Smith
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              w00t to No. 12 - Groves in the first half! I think his stock will rise at the Combine.
              I finally looked up w00t on urbandictionary.com, I think I still prefer pwned. Here is an awesome sentence from the page though:

"w00t! I pwn3d j00!"

I wish I could talk like that.

Comment

Groves in the first is laughable...a lot is going to come out in the 2008 draft imo about who the best of the best draftniks are.

You can throw Groves' combine out the window. On film he is not that impressive.

Comment

Groves was hurt in 2007 so throw that film out the window.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

So Walter do you seriously think Groves is a first round pick? I mean let's just be honest here I really want you to say he is a first round pick if you are so sure on that projection.

Comment

LOL Matt I've been saying that for months now, and you've kept ducking my question about why Derrick Harvey is a better prospect than Groves, when both are the same size and Groves is much quicker. Groves moved to OLB last year because he was hurt, but other than that, he's been able to get to the QB.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I have never ducked your question.

I think Harvey has a better nfl frame than groves and this length helps him out in pursuit and being able to tackle runningbacks on the move. Maybe I'm wrong but groves looks to have short arms.

I think Groves will run a sub 4.55 at the combine (maybe even a 4.45) but this doesn't excuse how inconsistent his play is which really sets off an alarm for me especially as a linebacker. He just disappears at times.

Harvey is a relentless pass rusher and Groves might go higher than he should (2nd round possibly) based on his combine workouts, but I'm just not sold on his character (based on rumors). Also I think of all the DEs in this draft Harvey is the quickest off the snap. And yes we can include your #2 Gholston in that convo. I see a lot of Demarcus Ware in Harvey.

Comment

Inconsistent play because of injuries, Matt. He had foot problems in 2007. Look at his production before last season. Definitely not inconsistent.

Groves and Harvey have the same frame.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

andy studebaker will be better than either one of them. he's going to be in my next mock. rd. 4. look the dude up on youtube. he's a friggin beast.

you heard it here. more career sacks for studebaker than for groves or harvey.

Comment

Walter, I'm going back to his junior season with his inconsistent tenacity and instincts. Like you said (and I agree with you) maybe we should throw out his senior tapes and go based on his junior year.

As far as same frame I bet groves is measured in at the combine at 6'2 and Harvey at 6'5.

Comment

Then we'll disagree because I didn't see his inconsistencies in '06
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X