No announcement yet.

Pro Football Talk Releases First Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't like one game great one game bad...it was more like one play good one play bad. He just gets swallowed whole even by TE blockers sometimes.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
      walter...you should join our nba forum mock draft
      I'll join your NBA forum mock draft. With my first pick I select ... Timeout. And with my second pick I select ... Foul. Since the last five minutes of every game is foul, timeout, timeout, foul, foul, timeout, foul, I should be in good shape.

Comment

Yuck...alot of guys I am targeting landing in very undesirable situations. (Talking fantasy football wise)

- Mendenhall to Chicago is ugly unless they build an O-line to run behind as well as get a respectible QB.

- Sweed to the Vikings is a mistake unless they get a solid QB. The Tarvaris Jackson experiment is a joke.

- Keith Rivers to the Cowboys...I don't think he's the playmaking LB needed to accel in a 3-4 defense.

- Letroy Guion to the Steelers...3-4 DT's are worthless for the most part.

- Curtis Lofton (man-love) to the Chargers to be buried in their LB rotation. Another 3-4 defense.

Also surprised to see Dizon go to the Giants. That is different since most have had Dan Connor in that spot. I don't see Dizon going ahead of Connor.
        "I love me some me!"

Comment

God, this mock sucks
          Walter got PWN3D
          Rams GM

Picks
          2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
          33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
          65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
          101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
          137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
          168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
          180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Warpig View Post
            Yuck...alot of guys I am targeting landing in very undesirable situations. (Talking fantasy football wise)
            - Letroy Guion to the Steelers...3-4 DT's are worthless for the most part.
            casey hampton...worthless?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              This mock is garbage.
              What he said!
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Working...
              X