Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combine Coin Flip Thread

Okay.

So both Atlanta and Oakland have a flip for pick #3. Then that loser and the Chiefs flip for pick #4.

It will be interesting, but I personally believe it doesn't have any bearing on who goes 3 and 4 in this draft.

If Oakland has the #3 pick (and Long goes #1 to Dolphins and Dorsey #2 to Rams) then I think they go with Sedrick Ellis. If Atlanta has the #3 pick then I think they go with Sedrick Ellis.

If Ellis is taken #3, then whoever gets pick #4 takes Jake Long because every team needs a left tackle whether it is OAK, ATL, or KC.

Only thing I think that could mess this up is if Oakland had pick #4 then they could very well go with another position if they like what they have at tackle (they did trade up for Mario Henderson last year). If Oakland did this then I think they would take Vernon Gholston because they could get some help at right defensive end.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

The NFL Network combine commercial (with the Friday Night Lights music) got me really emotional...this thing is crazy. Dreams are crushed and made on the clock. The Draft is just purely beautiful. I'll never forget when Vernon Davis cried after he was drafted ... I love that ****.

Comment

Guys let me know who won the pick...I have to work tomorrow (****ing job).

Comment

Why can't KC get 3?

Comment

Because they won the tiebreaker against Oakland somehow. I think divisional record or head to head record. Not sure which.

Comment

When's the flip?
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Hey, I was reading some article that talked a bit about arm length. Anyone out there know how they measure it (i.e. from where to where)?

Comment

Actually here's a link to this article about the combine, it's got some really cool things to say, including some great tables for the statistically minded of us, and let's face it, the combine is all about numbers (and interviews).

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/news/in..._from=&ucat=2&

Comment

Working...
                X