Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Feb. 22

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php

One round - Rounds 2 and 3 will be back after the Combine.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I think its a little too high on pick 30, and I don't see the Pats taking Mclevin if McFadden is available
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Dallas Cowboys: Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
      It's been a while since Jerry Jones has gone offense in Round 1, but they do it here and draft a local product in Limas Sweed. He can learn from Terrell Owens and be brought along slowly. Romo will fall in love with Sweed because he is a very reliable receiver and he is great in the red zone.

why is it that everybody thinks guys learn from players and not from assistant coaches? it is like everybody doesn't realize that there are assistant coaches in this league...

Comment

Pretty much
        Walter got PWN3D
        Rams GM

Picks
        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

on the limas sweed pick you have the arkansas razorbacks logo

Comment

So far so good. Good pick with the Broncos, as they desperately need somebody to clog up the middle of the field. I like Jeff Otah to the Cowboys in the first. I'm not sure about the Panthers DE in the first. I like the pick, but I also like Charles Johnson, and I'm interested/excited to see what he can bring to the table.

Kenny Phillips to the 49ers at #29 is fantastic value.
            Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
            2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
            2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
            3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
            3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
            4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I liked the draft. I think the Bears should adress O-Line in Round 1 and QB in 2 or 3 though. Also Where do you think 2 sleeper Running Backs that had great seasons and equally impressive All Pro Challenges Michigan's Mike Hart and Texas' Jamaal Charles will land? They both impressed me and in any other draft I think Charles would be at least a mid second rounder.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I mean I'm not going to say where each player will land because that is impossible...I mean if Garrett Wolfe is a 3rd rounder than anything can happen.

I am not a huge fan of Mike Hart...I feel he gets adequate value in the 5th round.

Im bigger on Jamaal Charles than most...I think he fits solid value in the late 2nd.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I agree, Hart doesn't have an NFL body in my opinion. I see him like a Sproles who can come in and make an impact if called on.

I've always been vocal about thinking highly of Jamaal Charles, and I traded up to draft him in the middle of the second round (for the Texans) in the forum mock.

Comment

I became extemely high on Charles at the All Pro Challenge. Went full speed the whole way, cought the ball like a wide reciever, Blocked on the sled well while others turned it. He didn't have the best times but he did have the best showing.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                    X