Spygate Finally Worth Talking About.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spygate Finally Worth Talking About.

Now they are finally getting proof for talking. Former players are now talking about six and eight years ago. Now I believe it is worth talking about since SOLID proof from actual players is coming out.
    Yes, Eight Games should suffice
    7.14%
    Yes, One Year Plus This 2008 and 2009 Drafts
    14.29%
    Yes, Indefinately. He Has No Business In Professional Sports.
    14.29%
    No, Many People Are Doing It, Bill Bellichick Is Just Thae Scape Goat For The NFL's Biggest Problem.
    64.29%
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I don't think this is a problem but I voted for the last option
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't understand the big deal. It's just them trying to get every advantage possible to give their team a better chance of winning.

All phases do it...Pop Warner, High School, College, and the NFL. It's not like they stole their playbook.

Practices are sometimes open to the media so it's not like it's off limits.

Is it considered unethical in NFL circles? I don't know. Is Belicheck still a prick...sure. But he's a winner and there's no arguing that.

p.s.
      I'm not a Pats fan.
      "I love me some me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Warpig View Post
        I don't understand the big deal. It's just them trying to get every advantage possible to give their team a better chance of winning.

All phases do it...Pop Warner, High School, College, and the NFL. It's not like they stole their playbook.

Practices are sometimes open to the media so it's not like it's off limits.

Is it considered unethical in NFL circles? I don't know. Is Belicheck still a prick...sure. But he's a winner and there's no arguing that.

p.s.
        I'm not a Pats fan.
        So should teams also be watering down their fields when players like Tomlinson and Adrian Peterson come to town?
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

1/2 games and another draft pick works for me

Comment

God, this is not that big of a deal
            Walter got PWN3D
            Rams GM

Picks
            2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
            33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
            65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
            101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
            137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
            168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
            180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Lol! Who voted him out of the NFL? I like your style.

Comment

Don't know who did that but that would be a huge statement.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think Belichek should be publically spanked... no honestly

Comment

Hotel Chavelrae, Bellichick style! *Shivers*

Comment

This is like steriods. What are you going to do to Bonds now? You can't take away his records or put an asterisk out there.

Goodell shouldn't suspend Belicheck. All fans hate him now. Too late to do anything.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Hell it would get the bastards in the government to shut up and mind their own business. Since it is forbidden for them to LEGALLY get involved in the internal affairs of an independant business/company. Only reason they can with baseball is because it involves illegal substance.

Comment

Specter wants reelected... period. PA hates the Pats b/c they always whoop the Steelers in big games.

Comment

I don't want to talk about spygate and steroids anymore than I want to stick a needle in my eye or go shopping with my wife at the mall.

Comment

Hell, Animal, at least you have a wife. I got nothing to do but argue with Matt on such things. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X