X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Star, he isn't going to say, "We aren't going to not upgrade this position."

Everything his open he isn't going to give away his draft strategy...I put no stock in press clippings by coaches or players...they have to be politically correct and damn them if they are honest (T.O.)
    of course he isn't going to say that. it's a double-negative.

what strategy? "we'll probably add a player or two there?" what the hell is that giving away as far as strategy?

what did you think of the rest of the mock? i stole a couple of your picks. because you're beautiful, not because i liked the picks.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Star, he isn't going to say, "We aren't going to not upgrade this position."

Everything his open he isn't going to give away his draft strategy...I put no stock in press clippings by coaches or players...they have to be politically correct and damn them if they are honest (T.O.)

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I can handle laughing at myself

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    oh, no... actually i screwed up on the pasting or whatever and ended up with like a thousand blank spaces instead of just the paragraph i was after.
    I will try to make you look stupid some other time, if you like.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    lol you edit to make me look stupid haha I like it.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Lengthy......
    lol that wasn't the whole thing. i just had to copy/paste that part about the TEs to show the world my geniosity.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Lengthy......

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Mike McCarthy Press Conference Transcript - Feb. 22

posted 02/22/2008

(What are your thoughts on the tight end position without Bubba and how big a need it could be?)
    We're very happy with the way Donald Lee played, obviously. Tory Humphrey, we're hoping he'll come back off of his injury. It's an excellent year in the draft, so we'll look to add probably another player or two there. But I thought we did a much better job this year utilizing our tight ends better, with some of the off-the-line things we did schematically, and we'll look to build on that

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    mcgahee is garbage.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Yeah, I have to agree

Leave a comment:

• Vikings_All_Day28
    replied
    I don't see Baltimore drafting Jonathan Stewart when they just traded for & signed Willis McGahee to a new 6 year $32 Million deal.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
    top two reasons for DMAC to miami:
    1. I'm bill parcells, and i don't give a **** what you think. or anyone else for that matter.
    2. see #1.
    Fair points! (Although I really doubt they will take Dmac since RB is the only position not being a need on the team. But, if you are the Tuna. Who am I to argue??)

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
    Dmac to Miami??? Clady before Long???

If Dorsey falls to the Bengals they have got some lucky stars to thank!!
    top two reasons for DMAC to miami:
    1. I'm bill parcells, and i don't give a **** what you think. or anyone else for that matter.
    2. see #1.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    How come out of all the picks I'm really just not surprised to see you have Carlson going to GB.
    lol.
    seriously, though, they just cut bubba. it won't be long before all mocks around the world have carlson going to GB.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Connor<<Rivers

Connor would have to play Mike or Sam in the tampa 2. We need a Will.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X