X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Also, big props to Schefter for arguing with Dukes. I'd be scared to be eaten by Dukes.
    Yeah, I tried to use the jedi-mind-trick on Dukes and he just laughed at me.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It's about time someone told these dumb analysts that don't study any draft history to shut up.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Also, big props to Schefter for arguing with Dukes. I'd be scared to be eaten by Dukes.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Okay Walter stop being nitpicky. I mean you can have McShay and how his voice fluctuates all the time...happens with Charles Davis too. I can make my sister sound like a Draft expert you just have to know how to extend sentences and have energy to sound smart. It's not that hard...oh yeah laugh at jokes that aren't there/not funny and say the best players are the greatest ever and the bad player will just "struggle" (what I mean is be nice and not go out on a limb in saying "he sucks")

I don't think Schefter's lack of voice change is that obvious to me but I can't argue with you if you think he is annoying.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Welcome to my world with Mayocks lisp

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I like Schefter but I hate how his expression doesn't change when he's done talking. It's like he's a robot. It irritates me.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    That's why in that one thread I said Schefter was my favorite reporter or something of that nature

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    Schefter= Smart.
    Dukes= Fatty McRetard.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Nope Schefter is honest and doesn't beat around the bush.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    replied
    I just like the fact Schefter is straight to the point with inside information. No cracking of ****ty jokes or whatever to sell himself.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    started a topic Adam Schefter absolutely destroyed Jamie Dukes

Adam Schefter absolutely destroyed Jamie Dukes

Man I just have to say Schefter is an elite reporter and he knows the ****ing game and he knows the ****ing draft.

He said "DL will be the flavor of the day" regarding the top 5 and he is so right and he pretty much just owns Duke who is talking about Dallas moving up to #1 with Miami. Schefter ****ing shuts him down saying they won't have enough ammo to do it and it is a bad move anyways.

Looks like I am the only person on earth to note why it is such a bad move to move ahead of STL to make this deal anyways.

Fact of the matter is Schefter is an elite reporter. Just wait till my ESPN vs. NFLN article. I break down who are the most overrated/underrated football analysts and stuff...It's going to be awesome.

And yes Schefter will be an elite guy in my writeup. He is very accurate and he has very good sources. For a reporter he has a great eye for talent as well.
Working...
X