Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol well... can you blame me haha?

Comment

Yea. 1vs1 are cool. Hell Matt and I had a heated debate about his Browns Draft Board last week I think it was. I think people would have enjoyed seeing that one. Don't you Matt? LOL!
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I really don't think it is 1v1. More like Matt v. World.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Matt and I dispute each other all the time, but I think what makes this forum great is that we don't hold grudges and we value each others opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            I really don't think it is 1v1. More like Matt v. World.
            Haha ya, the way you like it!

Comment

Interresting. But Matt and I can rip into each other like wild boars while using facts with it. Funny sh*t at times.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Matt doesn't like to argue with me b/c he knows I have dirty pictures of him and Andre Woodson.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  Matt doesn't like to argue with me b/c he knows I have dirty pictures of him and Andre Woodson.
                  hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    This is ****ing awesome...I'm so psyched about the years to come.

My dad just mentioned this and this is a GREAT reference on me to send to radio stations. Combine that with a great review from Walter and I think I could really publicize WF.com to the masses.

Only thing NFLDC has on us is imo better access (combine, senior bowl, networking) and I like their site better graphically.

As far as content though no one holds a ****ing candle to this site. PERIOD.
                    GO BABY GO!!
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Wow that's awesome. I have to thank you guys for supporting this site, and thanks to Matt for providing great content.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Congrats Walter! I am a member of NFLDC and WF and this is cleary way better. To me it seems like the Members here are more knowledgable, less prone to arguingabout to post this, and more likely to know wtf they are talking about. Plus we have Walter and Matt working on stuff here so we get TWICE the content. I predict WF being number 1 next year. Oh yeah who doesnt love it when Matt and Joey go 1 on 1 lol

Comment

plus we've got cc brown and cam cameron. cam cameron's got tshirts.

Comment

Congrats man, this site owns the ****.
                            PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

I have a good idea...when I find the time (prolly tomorrow during combine) I'm going to start my own mock database and just start keeping track of people's mocks (the big ones too...me, Walter, Scott Wright, Todd McFraud, Mel KIper, etc.).

It will be interesting to look back at who had the most accurate mocks when it is all said and done.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Great Job Walt and Matt. Don't forget us guys when you guys hit the mega bucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X