• Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    This is easily the best site on the web

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    Congratulations Walter. This is the only place to go. Good luck with everything.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    "Yeah I had Miami taking Ryan Clady all along..."

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    lol. change your pick after the team drafts to the player they drafted

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    What does change pick per team pick mean?

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Matt will have the best (change pick per team pick), Walter second using knowledge, McShay Last after getting embarrassed by Kiper again this year.

Leave a comment:

• jsagan77
    replied
    Great Job Walt and Matt. Don't forget us guys when you guys hit the mega bucks!

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I have a good idea...when I find the time (prolly tomorrow during combine) I'm going to start my own mock database and just start keeping track of people's mocks (the big ones too...me, Walter, Scott Wright, Todd McFraud, Mel KIper, etc.).

It will be interesting to look back at who had the most accurate mocks when it is all said and done.

Leave a comment:

• tonynyy
    replied
    Congrats man, this site owns the ****.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    plus we've got cc brown and cam cameron. cam cameron's got tshirts.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    Congrats Walter! I am a member of NFLDC and WF and this is cleary way better. To me it seems like the Members here are more knowledgable, less prone to arguingabout to post this, and more likely to know wtf they are talking about. Plus we have Walter and Matt working on stuff here so we get TWICE the content. I predict WF being number 1 next year. Oh yeah who doesnt love it when Matt and Joey go 1 on 1 lol

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Wow that's awesome. I have to thank you guys for supporting this site, and thanks to Matt for providing great content.

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    This is ****ing awesome...I'm so psyched about the years to come.

My dad just mentioned this and this is a GREAT reference on me to send to radio stations. Combine that with a great review from Walter and I think I could really publicize WF.com to the masses.

Only thing NFLDC has on us is imo better access (combine, senior bowl, networking) and I like their site better graphically.

As far as content though no one holds a ****ing candle to this site. PERIOD.
    GO BABY GO!!

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Matt doesn't like to argue with me b/c he knows I have dirty pictures of him and Andre Woodson.
    hahahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Matt doesn't like to argue with me b/c he knows I have dirty pictures of him and Andre Woodson.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X