Stallworth a FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stallworth a FA

The Pats didn't pick up the option on his contract and Dante Stallworth is now a free agent. A dumb move without Moss signed?

No. It's why I have the Pats taking Earl Bennett in the 2nd, I knew they couldn't resign Stallworth, which wasn't a big secret.

Schefter says the Pats and Moss have a verbal agreement to come to a contract. I believe this and it makes sense to let Stallworth go and bring in another WR in the draft or see if any of their guys develop.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Alright, then what do you think Chad Jacksons role will be with them next year? Can he take the #4 WR? Will he see the field at all?

Comment

This was obvious, Stallworth was gonna make some huge money this year. However, I don't see us taking WR early, we have Chad Jackson in his 3rd year, where WRs usually break out. Plus, with Moss and Welker on the team, he'll get single coverage all game, which will make him look good.
        PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

Stallworth gets hurt too much...I don't think he's as good as I once thought. Does anyone think he could become a donimant #1 in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder87 View Post
            Stallworth gets hurt too much...I don't think he's as good as I once thought. Does anyone think he could become a donimant #1 in the league?
            No I don't. Stallworth will not perform well out of NE and will no doubt be asking for more money than he is worth. Look for some cashed-up desperate team to sign him, I just hope its not Denver. That being said, a team with a very good QB good use him effectively, but those teams (with elite QBs) could probably make use of half the forum posters here in some way.

Comment

I have no idea if Jackson is any good or not but i play conservative and say he is a bust until he does something.

I mean come on it isn't like the Pats need a #1...all he has to do is catch the ball.

But I don't buy it and say the Pats need to draft at least one offensive player in this draft. Welker and Moss are older I'd even say WR might be one of the Pats top 3 needs.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                No I don't. Stallworth will not perform well out of NE and will no doubt be asking for more money than he is worth. Look for some cashed-up desperate team to sign him, I just hope its not Denver. That being said, a team with a very good QB good use him effectively, but those teams (with elite QBs) could probably make use of half the forum posters here in some way.
                What are the odds he signs for the Redskins?

The amin reason for not picking up the option on Stallworth was the huge bonus...
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Maybe the Bengals when 85 is gone.

Comment

Bad move is undermining it, don't you think? I would define this between horrible and catastrophic
                    Walter got PWN3D
                    Rams GM

Picks
                    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Working...