• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Blog Updated Feb. 23

http://walterfootball.com/mattblog.php

Studs and Duds at the NFL Combine
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

damn walter you put that up fast!
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Seriously, already? Its like noon!
      Walter got PWN3D
      Rams GM

Picks
      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Yeah but I don't think there are that many OLs or TEs on that list...most of the exciting players work out on Sunday and Monday.

Comment

Matt. You didn't give a reason for workouts why Brohm was a Combine Dud.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Because his name isn't Andre Woodson

Comment

I meant in interviews he has to answer questions about his toughness.

Also I didn't say this but I wonder how strong his arm will look next to Flacco and Henne. I think his arm strength is below average but we will see.

Comment

"There is a war going on right now for the No. 3 DE spot between Harvey and Phillip Merling. Whoever looks good in drills and more athletic could end up in Buffalo at No. 11. This team desperately needs someone that can come off the edge, and I believe they are most likely to take a defensive end with their first pick more than any other position. "

I'll be pissed if we draft a DE.

"Extremely disappointing day for John Carlson. I projected him to run a high 4.6 or low 4.7 in the 40, but he didn't even come close and so he now drops in my tight end rankings from No. 2 to 4 or 5."

I don't give a **** waht he ran he can play.

Comment

He can play but so can 10 other TEs in this draft.

Also, I converted 75% of the bills users on that forum that they will take a DE with their first pick. DE is a HUGE need you have no pass rush at all.

Comment

lol, no pass rush may ******* look at it 2006. 2007 they had a bad year and Denny and Kelsay were hurt/banged up more than half of the year. Don't give me that ****.

Comment

Denny and Kelsay just puts the fear in a tackle's eyes.

Comment

WTF is that supposed to mean?
                        Just because they're not from the hood, black and talk **** every second don't mean thier not good. Sure we could use another 3/4 DE not a 1/2. Unless we get great value I don't want to take a DE day 1.

Comment

Man I'm calling it right now. Bills are taking Harvey or Merling #11 if Rivers doesn't fall to their pick.

Someone is eating some serious crow on draft day...gonna be me or you.

Comment

Matt you can eat some right now.
                            http://walterfootball.com/forum/show...gers#post25269
                            http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2617

Comment

He's still worth a 3rd round pick based on upside...I don't see where I need to eat crow.

Comment

Working...
                              X