No announcement yet.

Matt's Blog Updated Feb. 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt, Bills, No eating the Falcon's Quarterback! He may be a crow but eating him just wont do.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      He's still worth a 3rd round pick based on upside...I don't see where I need to eat crow.
      "Hell, if I was Tom M. I'd trade a 3rd for him." bills

"He doesn't fit the Bills system at all...won't happen I guarantee you (you're nickname is Mr. Trade now since the forum mock)" Matt
      "Well when the Bills never make an offer or sign Rogers I will remind you." Matt

Many days latter

"Veteran defensive tackle Shaun Rogers is trade bait and many 4-3 teams are lining up. Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta, Buffalo, and the New York Jets are all interested. Best offer so far is a 4th rounder." draft daddy

Comment

I just was projecting his trade value.

And I don't think the Bills will trade for him or offer much. You don't know what they offered for him. I say extremely extremely little chance Rogers is a bill
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

And when Rogers isn't a Bill I will remind you

Comment

hahaha I love it you were wrong but still think u'r right.
            "Well when the Bills never make an offer or sign Rogers I will remind you." Matt

"Matt (just like many other guys) gets way too sold on his opinion and won't admit he could be wrong or is." Sledge from BB.com

Comment

Um know one knows if Rogers has been offered yet by Buffalo...they are just "showing interest" if that is indeed infact true...they could be driving up the price on the Jets.

Comment

Working...
              X