Argument that would destroy Mike Mayock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argument that would destroy Mike Mayock

I love how he gets down on Dre for all his weapons but then Jamarcus Russell had MUCH better weapons, with a much better OL and a much better defense and it is okay for LSU to draft him #1 overall. No knock on him for big weapons but Woodson is a complete bust because he had talent around him.

Okay I know Russell and Woodson talent wise aren't close (no one is close to Russell's talent) but to just blindly say how bad Woodson is and Russell isn't because of how great surrounding talent is, is ridiculous.

And to make another point, Woodson had no talent around him as a freshmen or sophomore (especially zero OL) and then Russell was at LSU and that is just a different kitchen.

It is just complete bias from a BC homer. Mayock is the man and he is the best draft anlayst, I don't deny that and I never will until someone better comes along, but he is absolutely wrong here.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Mayock and Koper are the best in the business...period. But they are human as much as we may not want to believe it.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
    X