Glenn Dorsey Alert!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Matt, if you're Atlanta or Oakland, do you take a guy whose knees are that injured?
    I don't know the whole story I'm not jumping to conclusions. It is 2 months away from the draft....CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

You're a writer, you're supposed to jump to conclusions and make outlandish statements lol
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Comment

LOL I was actually thinking the same thing when I was writing that
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Speaking of which, doesn't Matt Millen remind you of the guy with the classes? Like the Lions fired him but they forgot to tell him, so he's still working for them?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

lol yeah...Milton I think?

"Where is my red Sharpline stapler?"

Comment

Lol
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Yeah I heard about that...this could hurt his stock some...I'm not sure how much though. You don't want to draft anothe Courtney Brown.
                  As a long time Browns fan I know Courtney Brown was a solid run stuffer when he was healthy which was about 13 games in 3 years for the Browns. He had 0 pass rush ability and once ehe stood up the tackle that was as far as he went. He never lived up to the expectations, never even came close. If Dorsey's fracture is as bad as that report says I wouldn't touch him Top 10, maybe not even Top 15.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    I think the lowest Dorsey can possibly go is No. 12 to Denver... Unless this thing is really bad.
                    I think there would be no way Buff would pass on him at 11

Comment

bills is right

Comment

Holy s**t did Matt just agree with me?!?! wow

Comment

Actually now that I think about it, I have a hard time seeing Cincy pass on him, and I know New Orleans wouldn't pass on him.

Comment

True with Cinci. New Orleans has a lot of problems. Corner, safety, or linebacker should be their pick unless...okay he might be a good pick for New Orleans at 10. Saints just have so many defensive needs it makes it difficult at times. *Sticks out tongue*
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

My prediction is that it blows over and Dorsey's stock doesn't drop at all.

Comment

I'm not moving him on my board.

Comment

Working...
                                X