• Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I'm not moving him on my board.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    My prediction is that it blows over and Dorsey's stock doesn't drop at all.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    True with Cinci. New Orleans has a lot of problems. Corner, safety, or linebacker should be their pick unless...okay he might be a good pick for New Orleans at 10. Saints just have so many defensive needs it makes it difficult at times. *Sticks out tongue*

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Actually now that I think about it, I have a hard time seeing Cincy pass on him, and I know New Orleans wouldn't pass on him.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Holy s**t did Matt just agree with me?!?! wow

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    bills is right

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I think the lowest Dorsey can possibly go is No. 12 to Denver... Unless this thing is really bad.
    I think there would be no way Buff would pass on him at 11

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Yeah I heard about that...this could hurt his stock some...I'm not sure how much though. You don't want to draft anothe Courtney Brown.
    As a long time Browns fan I know Courtney Brown was a solid run stuffer when he was healthy which was about 13 games in 3 years for the Browns. He had 0 pass rush ability and once ehe stood up the tackle that was as far as he went. He never lived up to the expectations, never even came close. If Dorsey's fracture is as bad as that report says I wouldn't touch him Top 10, maybe not even Top 15.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    lol yeah...Milton I think?

"Where is my red Sharpline stapler?"

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Speaking of which, doesn't Matt Millen remind you of the guy with the classes? Like the Lions fired him but they forgot to tell him, so he's still working for them?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    LOL I was actually thinking the same thing when I was writing that

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    You're a writer, you're supposed to jump to conclusions and make outlandish statements lol

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Matt, if you're Atlanta or Oakland, do you take a guy whose knees are that injured?
    I don't know the whole story I'm not jumping to conclusions. It is 2 months away from the draft....CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X