Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money did Chris Johnson make himself today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money did Chris Johnson make himself today?

4.24 40
    35" vertical

I can't see him moving up that much. We knew he was really fast, but he did exceed ecpectations.

Comment

I'm not so sure. There have been sooo many players coming into the combine who were supposed to be faster than Jamie Dukes to a buffet, however until today the fastest anyone ever ran was 4.28 (I think). This kid is fast, Madden Speed 101 fast, and he proved it. I say someone takes him at the top of the 2nd. Realistically though, the agility drills will tell a lot about how he can use his speed. Plus, I'd like to have a bench result, just to get an approximation of his upper body strength, which I'm assuming isn't great.

Comment

He didn't exceed expectations...most people thought he was one of the three fastest guys in the college game, if not the #1 guy.

Moved ahead of Felix Jones though on my RB board...but that is more of Jones falling rather than CJ moving up.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yeah I think everyone expected that from him.

And I don't think Jamie Dukes is that quick to get to a buffet, seeing as how he's stuck in his chair.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I meant exceeded expecations in the 40. Fast was expected, but not 4.24 fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Yeah I think everyone expected that from him.

And I don't think Jamie Dukes is that quick to get to a buffet, seeing as how he's stuck in his chair.
              He uses the Professor Farnsworth space travel principle from Futurama. He actually bends the fabric of space-time and brings the buffet to him, nearly instantaneously.

Comment

Actually, I think you're right that he brings the buffet to him, but I'd like to use his gravitational pull as my explanation.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Rumor has it actually that Charles Davis is one of Jamie Dukes' moons.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Any more fat jokes Walter?

Comment

I'll be here all week
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yea, Felix Jones did NOT impress from what I saw. He ran a 4.4 something 40 but then to all first or second round Running Backs should run in the 4.4's. Mike Hart to me was extremely disappointing. I had him rated in the third round where as now around the fifth.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Well the analysts were right in this isn't exactly the greatest platform for Mike Hart. He isn't a measurements guy, comes as no surprise although I wish he ran in the high 4.5s

Comment

I already had Hart in the 5th. Combine pushes him to the 6th for me.

Comment

I thought Hart looked very quick in the drills. Everyone knows his 40 was gonna be slow.
                              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Working...
                              X