Email I wrote to Rush Card - worst commercial on NFL network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email I wrote to Rush Card - worst commercial on NFL network

Do you guys get that "Rush Card" commercial on NFL network? I HATE it. I can't tolerate it. So I wrote them an email. Also sent it to NFL Network.

The Rushcard commercial makes me turn off the TV. It has the worst production quality. And who hired that guy as the announcer? He aspirates every consonant. Including d's which should are not aspirated in English. He says "Rushhhh Cartt" He is awful and his voice infuriates me.

Moreover, how in the world is a Rush Card better than a debit card? Is the money FDIC guaranteed like at a bank? The commercial does not address any of these questions. It looks like a scam. Russell Simmons doesn't care about "financially empowering" anybody but himself. The Rush card is awful.
    NY Giants fan since birth.

I like how they act like the $5 they add into your account is worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
      I like how they act like the $5 they add into your account is worth a damn.
      I do too. The world is filled with so many sleezy people.

Comment

Basically, Russell Simmons is looking to make a buck. I don't know how the rush card helps "financially empower" anyone any more than setting up a bank account and getting a debit card.

They certainly went for the cheapest production quality possible on the commercial.
        NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

The Rushcard commercial makes me turn off the TV. It has the worst production quality. And who hired that guy as the announcer? He aspirates every consonant. Including d's which should are not aspirated in English. He says "Rushhhh Cartt" He is awful and his voice infuriates me.

Moreover, how in the world is a Rush Card better than a debit card? Is the money FDIC guaranteed like at a bank? The commercial does not address any of these questions. It looks like a scam. Russell Simmons doesn't care about "financially empowering" anybody but himself. The Rush card is awful.
          I like the fact that while you were writing a complaint about RushCard, you spelled RushCard three different ways (Rushcard, Rush Card and Rush card), and not one of the ways is actually correct. It really helps add credibility to your complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam Cameron View Post
            I like the fact that while you were writing a complaint about RushCard, you spelled RushCard three different ways (Rushcard, Rush Card and Rush card), and not one of the ways is actually correct. It really helps add credibility to your complaint.
            oh why don't you go lose 15 or 16 games.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
              oh why don't you go lose 15 or 16 games.
              Damn, that's a good diss.

Comment

I'd be fine losing 365 games a year if I was getting paid an average of $2.5 million per year.

Comment

Show Cam some respect.... he's a senior citizen.

Comment

Working...
                  X