• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combine results - QB/RB/WR

http://walterfootball.com/combine.php

All here.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

lol "i want to have matt ryan's babies"

but I'm sure a lot of ppl on the forum would say matt "i want to have dre' woodson's babies" mcguire
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

JD Booty has extremely small hands (8.5)...somewhat concerning.

Comment

Yeah that's like Alex Smith style.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

About Steve Johnson's 40...on his 4.57 run if you noticed he had a horrible start but recovered beautifully. Keep in mind he had no professional training like most prospects at the combine. He was in Cali training on his own. I say if he didn't trip on his 2nd 40 dash run it would have been close to a sub-4.5

Put him in a pro training center and he'd run in the 4.4s. I've seen this kid on film and I'm sold on him and I'm sticking with him. You know I don't say that very often.

SJ was one of the best all-around receivers in the game last year (clutch, concentration, routes, YAC, physicalness/blocking). I love this kid...I think Burton is better right now, but down the road this kid has a lot of upside.

Comment

about jd booty's small hands--see dave krieg. holds the nfl record.

Comment

247 pound bull with a mohawk...haha. schmitt is awesome.
              lex hilliard is also pretty beastly from what I understand. you guys seen any highlights of him? i haven't really but the guys got 4000 yards with 5/per carry and 50 tds. plus he's from montana. like a wildman. scouts say he blocks well, catches well, and he looked real quick in drills, just not in-line speed. should make a nice power back to bruise up on defenses for a speedier #1 maybe even ryan grant.

Comment

Love what you said about Manningham lol made me laugh.

I think they changed the official 40 of Josh Johnson to a 4.55... still great for a QB though.

Woodson should have performed. I don't know how bad his hamstring was either, but at this level you should want to compete. Otah had a sprained ankle and still ran the 40 (which is useless for o-lineman) just to be a competitor.

I said Brian Brohm would have to continue to prove to me that he's the #2 QB, and I think he did at the combine.

Brennan showed me he deserves to get drafted... I guess that's a compliment.

Matt Ryan is in no way shape or form Peyton Manning. He doesn't watch as much film as Manning, and if he does then he sucks b/c if you watch that much film and still throw INTs all day then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  Yeah that's like Alex Smith style.
                  Please, don't go there.

Comment

Also....

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    About Steve Johnson's 40...on his 4.57 run if you noticed he had a horrible start but recovered beautifully. Keep in mind he had no professional training like most prospects at the combine. He was in Cali training on his own. I say if he didn't trip on his 2nd 40 dash run it would have been close to a sub-4.5

Put him in a pro training center and he'd run in the 4.4s. I've seen this kid on film and I'm sold on him and I'm sticking with him. You know I don't say that very often.

SJ was one of the best all-around receivers in the game last year (clutch, concentration, routes, YAC, physicalness/blocking). I love this kid...I think Burton is better right now, but down the road this kid has a lot of upside.

I love his stride. He's like a damn gazelle. Very good size and a nice frame.
                    Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Working...
                    X