Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '09 mock updated

http://freewebs.com/49ersthoughts/2009mockdraft.htm

Is it just me personally that likes Taylor Mays way more than Myron Rolle?

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
      Is it just me personally that likes Taylor Mays way more than Myron Rolle?
      Yes. Rolle has better athleticism, and Mays just doesn't have that "wow, how did he do that" factor that Rolle does have.

Comment

If your going to give us a QB atleast give us the best one Matt Stafford Georgia. If he turns out even half as good as another QB we drafted from Georgia would be set.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
          Yes. Rolle has better athleticism, and Mays just doesn't have that "wow, how did he do that" factor that Rolle does have.
          Better athleticism? Mays is 6'4 225 and ran a 4.3 last year. Sounds pretty dang athletic
          Last edited by titan_qb_3; 02-25-2008, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
            Better athleticism? Mays is 6'4 225 and ran a 4.3 last year. Sounds pretty dang athletic
            I'm just higher on Rolle. Keep in mind, we are very far away from the 09 draft, and these rankings will change many times.

Comment

I like Rolle better as well.

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
              I'm just higher on Rolle. Keep in mind, we are very far away from the 09 draft, and these rankings will change many times.
              And we hear all sort of legendary on campus 40 times. I doubt he runs that fast. Also, Rolle is a road scholar candidate.
              Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Working...
              X