Jerry Jones OFFICIALLY loses his mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones OFFICIALLY loses his mind

Jerry Jones is trying to reopen talks with Bill Parcells as he is expected to add to the original offer of 3 Draft Picks and Marion Barber to get Darren Mcfadden #1. I must say in the deepest draft I have seen in at least 15 years just proposing this means Jerry has OFFICIALLY LOST HIS MIND!
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I agree... plus, Marion Barber is a BEAST! If I were Jones I would see to it that Barber retires as a Cowboy.

I bet the Tuna would LOVE MBIII.... Anyway, I hope it goes through, as a Giants fan, it will be nice to not have to tackle Barber.
    NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Rich does not equal smart.

Man, if this is true Parcells has got to be laughing. He could probably get ALOT more out of Jones too!
      "I love me some me!"

Comment

He turned down Barber and the 3 picks. He wants more and will get more if Jones wants that #1.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
          He turned down Barber and the 3 picks. He wants more and will get more if Jones wants that #1.
          LOL! Parcells is the man!

Could you imagine a backfield with Ronnie Brown and Marion Barber? With the draft picks he gets from Jones he could build himself a nice O-line and be the Vikings South. QB be damned!
          "I love me some me!"

Comment

I think Jones will deal most of his draft including his entire first day for Mcfadden. I saw the grin Jones was trying and failing to hide watching Mcfadden's 40. I thought he was going to druel.

Comment

Jerry Jones said this publicly?

Comment

Does this story come from a reporter who had a deadline so he came up with this scenario, or maybe a bored poster in some forum? In this article with the Dallas Morning News, Jones says "I don't want to get into a real strategy, as far as going forward here the next few weeks, but I don't see any guy today where we'd make some big trade for the first pick up there. I guess that's what we're all alluding to. There's absolutely not been one breath of discussion with anybody about going up there to get the one or two or three pick."

Obviously, he could be fibbing because it is in his team's best interest, but I'd like to know where this latest trade rumor came from.

Comment

I don't see how Barber is going to help a team that needs to lose to acquire more elite talent in the future...Miami needs a top 5 pick next year and Barber could keep that from happening.

Plus they have Ronnie Brown.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

This came from the LIVE Combine Reports on NFL Network/NFL.com this morning.

Comment

It would be ironic for the Cowboys to be on the opposite end of a blockbuster trade for a running back.
                      Jacksonville Jaguars GM

2008 WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Selections:

Round 1, (26) Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
                      Round 2, (58) Roy Schuening,G, Oregon State
                      Round 3, (71) Eddie Royal, WR/KR, Virginia Tech
                      Round 3, (89) Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
                      Round 4, (125) Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
                      Round 5, (147) Tommy Blake, DE, TCU
                      Round 5, (158) Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida State
                      Round 5, (159) Erik Ainge, QB, Tennessee

Comment

So would I rock

Comment

Getting two first rounders, a second rounder and Barber on top of what they already have would help Miami a lot IMO. Worth staying out the top 5 for.

Comment

Wow so Miami would have 2 Late 1st rounders and 3 2nd rounders in a draft with deep depth that could do wonders for them.
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              I don't see how Barber is going to help a team that needs to lose to acquire more elite talent in the future...Miami needs a top 5 pick next year and Barber could keep that from happening.

Plus they have Ronnie Brown.
                              I don't view Barber THAT much better than Brown that he would be able to prevent them from a top 5 pick.

If this went down I'd like to see Brown delt to another team or possibly even Barber for more draft picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X