Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    I didn't abandon hockey, just haven't seen anything I liked recently.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    The problem with the college basketball picks is that I don't have enough time to go through every game like I do with the NFL... There are way too many games and I just don't have enough time to devote myself to something that doesn't draw as many hits as my NFL Draft stuff.

I haven't had free time in weeks. I'm doing way too many things and until recently, I was only sleeping 3-5 hours a night.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I wasn't really up at the beginning of the year, which is why I switched to something different. I always used the unranked home favorite thing.

Leave a comment:

• Skinny Doogan
    replied
    what do u got in the works for picks today? U kind of abandoned hockey huh?

Leave a comment:

• Skinny Doogan
    replied
    Because you didn't use that system until halfway through the CBB year...you just proved my point: Your best came in the beginning of the year before you started relying on that system (the fading bad teams after big covers)sometime in mid jan or later...(i dunno exactly when because the link to your January picks doesnt work...

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    How can I be under .500 in both systems if I'm up for the year?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I never did that though for college basketball

Leave a comment:

• Skinny Doogan
    replied
    Andddd another one bites the dust: (New Mexico last night).

LOL Masciaz I know systems are designated for the long run thats why i included that it was 3 - 11 over the last 14 AND 14 - 14 on the year (long run). Now after last night its 14 - 15 on the year (long run). And I don't know what books you were using by i'm not talking about opening lines walter...all those games i mentioned may have opened at PK or with the visitor favored but right before gametime all those home unranked that u didnt bet were indeed favored...maybe OSU was the one exception ( i ididn't check).

Not to mention the other point I made of fading the team who is relatively bad, coming off a big win or cover...that system is below .500 since u've been using it too. You used to do better as adam mentioned when you just used to pick games on instinct or line movements or a number of other fatcors...

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Boooo I suck

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I said myself that I was considered with KSU. I just need to be more selective.

The games you listed didn't fit the system. OSU wasn't favored over Wisky; they were 1.5-point dogs.

And I hope that when this streak goes on a tear again (it was awesome on Saturday and won me the week) you do the opposite of "I told you so" lol

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    systems are made for the long haul not a game by game basis so you need to look at the year as a total. I don't use the system myself but I'm sure there is some method behind Walter's madness haha. I perfer to go on gut instinct and if you follow the sport enough and the trends and betting patterns someone like me can usually do fairly well over time

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Lol do the traditional women at a racetrack strategy and bet the teams with the cooler sounding mascots.

Leave a comment:

• Skinny Doogan
    replied
    Hate to say I told you so. Easy cover for TEXAS last night. AND if you include south carolina over vandy, oregon over wazzou, pitt over lville, and ohio st. over wisconson (all unranked home favs that u didn't pick, that lost this month)...the system is 3 - 11 since going 11 - 3...making it 50%. The system is leaking like a sieve...it's not good for the latter portion of the year...

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    It's not 50 percent - I'm up on the year. There was a stretch where it was 14-3. It won last year as well.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    fair enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X