Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Williamson to the Jaguars

http://rotoworld.com/Content/playerp...rt=NFL&id=3131

The Vikings have agreed in principle to trade Troy Williamson to the Jaguars in exchange for a second-day pick, according both the St. Paul Pioneer Press and Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

The first day of the draft was reduced to the first two rounds this year, so that's not really narrowing it down. Still, it'd be a shock if the Vikings get more than a conditional fifth-round pick for the drop prone wideout. Trades can't become official until free agency begins at 12:00 ET Thursday night.

Thank you Jacksonville Jaguars!

Comment

Seriously, what are the Jags doing?
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Aren't they trying to move Matt Jones?
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I think the jags are adding to their group of recievers unable to catch a ball...
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

It's a conditional pick, 6th round now, 4th-5th if Williamson makes the roster. It's definitely worth it to see if this guy can produce, half the 6th rounders don't even make the roster anyway. And it's not like the Jags have glaring holes all over the place, they are a top team and Williamson's potential upside is a good value for a 6th rounder. A lot of guys in the NFL don't live up to their potential until they get to the right team. I think it is a good move.
            NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
              It's a conditional pick, 6th round now, 4th-5th if Williamson makes the roster. It's definitely worth it to see if this guy can produce, half the 6th rounders don't even make the roster anyway. And it's not like the Jags have glaring holes all over the place, they are a top team and Williamson's potential upside is a good value for a 6th rounder. A lot of guys in the NFL don't live up to their potential until they get to the right team. I think it is a good move.
              I can see your point. However, Williamson has problems with dropping balls from multiple QBs in multiple stadiums, in different kinds of weather. The bottom line is he can't catch. A change of scenery won't help that.

Comment

Maybe a change of scenery would be good for the young receiver, he won't have to be anymore than a 4th option so won't have any pressure. If he can't get it done now then he will offically be a bust
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                  Maybe a change of scenery would be good for the young receiver, he won't have to be anymore than a 4th option so won't have any pressure. If he can't get it done now then he will offically be a bust
                  Trading a late-round pick for him can't hurt, that's for sure.

Comment

I think the lesson here is how much the combine and measurables really matter. When he was drafted, he was the fastest WR of all....4.32 I think.

Look to this example as to how much the combine should really matter when assessing when to draft someone. Did he drop balls in college? If so, did they know? If not, why now.

Comment

Jags are trying to get a deep threat ... it could pay off for them.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Williamson can hurt more than help IMO
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Williams can hurt more than help IMO
                          Which bust are you talking about, Reggie Williams or Troy Williamson?

Comment

Well, Reggie Williams came on at the end of last year.

My bad Williamson is what I meant to say
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Haha thats what happens when you sleep a grand total of 10 hours in 3 nights. But the combine is done and so is the swim season, so I'm planning to wake up at 5 pm tomorrow
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X