X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Combine 40s, Etc. - DE, DT, OLB, ILB

http://walterfootball.com/combine.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Wow, Mayo a possibility in the first round? That surprises me.

Rough outing for Campbell. I can't wait to check http://hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm and see how many Campbell picks changed.

The NFL Network reported that Derrick Harvey weighed in at 291 pounds. This was an error they failed to correct after two days, however, as he is officially listed at 271. Still, Howard's a mid-first round pick, as he looked solid at the combine.
    Walter reported that Howard would be a mid-first round pick. This was an error he's yet to correct.

Love what you said about Okam lol.
    Last edited by NoNonsenseCoach; 02-26-2008, 02:29 AM.

Comment

LOL nice
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

All of those Emmitt quotes are still in my system.

Derrick H... H... Howard have a great Combines yesterday and today.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

If Mayo is a projected late 2nd round pick it wouldn't shock me if he went in the first ... every draft has reaches especially late first round.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'm agreeing more and more about Chris Long. The more I see of him the more I want him on my team. I have to add him to my list of guys I'd go gay for (just John Lynch at the moment). Unless Dallas packages something ridiculous on the trade value chart I simply don't think Miami should let this guy go.

Comment

Wait guys I thought he couldn't stand up at OLB in the 3-4? Whawhawhhawha I was right? 4.71 40 and 34 inch vert?

I thought he was only a 5 technique?

In the words of Stuart Scott, "well well wha wha wha wha happened-d-d wazzzzz....."

Comment

Matt, he played the five at Virginia, who said he couldn't be a rush linebacker?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  All of those Emmitt quotes are still in my system.

Derrick H... H... Howard have a great Combines yesterday and today.
                  Hahaha well that makes it more than alright then.

Comment

"Speaking of 10-yard splits, Maryland DT Dre Moore turned in a 1.76 second split. That's impressive initial quickness considering Moore is 6-4 and tips the scales at 305 pounds. In addition, Moore put up 31 reps on the bench, so he has the burst to get into gaps and the upper body strength to shed blockers. A team could get a second-or-third-round steal if it can light a fire under Moore and polish his technique."

I told you guys this guy is great.

Comment

"Not a good showing from Calais Campbell, who needed to follow up a disappointing red-shirt junior season with a solid combine. Instead, he ran a 5.03."

What did you want him to run? He is 290.

Vernon Gholston-266-4.64
                      Calais Campbell-290-5.02

Diff. of 24 pounds and 0.38

I wasn't expecting anything better than a 4.95

Comment

Campbell was expected to run in the 4.8s or low 4.9s.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

But you know it just look sbad for him to go over 5

Comment

Campbell should be in the 278-283 pound range not 303. His fault for being overweight and with his work ethic concerns his stock has fallen from being a potential top 5 pick to possibly 3rd/4th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              Campbell should be in the 278-283 pound range not 303. His fault for being overweight and with his work ethic concerns his stock has fallen from being a potential top 5 pick to possibly 3rd/4th round.
                              If he is there at 41 that imo would be great vlaue for the Bills and I'd take him

Comment

Working...
                              X