X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Yeah I don't think Buffalo is going DE either... DE is a problem but they have a lot of depth. OLB, WR are much more dire needs.
    I agree with Walter and BR. They'll probably go DE in the 3rd or 4th.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Yeah I don't think Buffalo is going DE either... DE is a problem but they have a lot of depth. OLB, WR are much more dire needs.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    He was 290 not 303.

Plus Buff in NOT going DE unless VG or CL falls.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    um that would be bad value you are drafting a player that can't make his ideal weight for the combine and he shows a lack of effort on the playing field and I seriously question his love for the game. I mean if he can't trim down for the combine how can he trim down for games. The combine is his job interview for the NFL and the "first impression" .... horrible 1st impression for CC

Plus Buffalo is going DE at #11 so it is a moot point.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Campbell should be in the 278-283 pound range not 303. His fault for being overweight and with his work ethic concerns his stock has fallen from being a potential top 5 pick to possibly 3rd/4th round.
    If he is there at 41 that imo would be great vlaue for the Bills and I'd take him

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Campbell should be in the 278-283 pound range not 303. His fault for being overweight and with his work ethic concerns his stock has fallen from being a potential top 5 pick to possibly 3rd/4th round.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    But you know it just look sbad for him to go over 5

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Campbell was expected to run in the 4.8s or low 4.9s.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    "Not a good showing from Calais Campbell, who needed to follow up a disappointing red-shirt junior season with a solid combine. Instead, he ran a 5.03."

What did you want him to run? He is 290.

Vernon Gholston-266-4.64
    Calais Campbell-290-5.02

Diff. of 24 pounds and 0.38

I wasn't expecting anything better than a 4.95

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    "Speaking of 10-yard splits, Maryland DT Dre Moore turned in a 1.76 second split. That's impressive initial quickness considering Moore is 6-4 and tips the scales at 305 pounds. In addition, Moore put up 31 reps on the bench, so he has the burst to get into gaps and the upper body strength to shed blockers. A team could get a second-or-third-round steal if it can light a fire under Moore and polish his technique."

I told you guys this guy is great.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    All of those Emmitt quotes are still in my system.

Derrick H... H... Howard have a great Combines yesterday and today.
    Hahaha well that makes it more than alright then.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Matt, he played the five at Virginia, who said he couldn't be a rush linebacker?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Wait guys I thought he couldn't stand up at OLB in the 3-4? Whawhawhhawha I was right? 4.71 40 and 34 inch vert?

I thought he was only a 5 technique?

In the words of Stuart Scott, "well well wha wha wha wha happened-d-d wazzzzz....."

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    I'm agreeing more and more about Chris Long. The more I see of him the more I want him on my team. I have to add him to my list of guys I'd go gay for (just John Lynch at the moment). Unless Dallas packages something ridiculous on the trade value chart I simply don't think Miami should let this guy go.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    If Mayo is a projected late 2nd round pick it wouldn't shock me if he went in the first ... every draft has reaches especially late first round.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X