X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skipp B. from 1st and 10

Just said he'd take D-Mac over AllDay.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol you know Skip Bayless is a P.O.S. he is one of those sportswriters who says or writes things to cause controversy, even thought I feel he truthfully doesn't believe in the garbage he spews out. He pisses so many people off, but in the same token intrigues these same people to listen to him and see what crazy garbage he will come up with next.

If you want him and his pointless shenanigans to go away just turn off the TV or Radio when he is on.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

HE also said Darnell Bing was a top 5 pick ... or was that woody paige?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        HE also said Darnell Bing was a top 5 pick ... or was that woody paige?
        What's Bing's knock? Does he not understand coverage or what? I know he has the athleticism and size to be really good. I also ask because he was recently signed by the Jets. Plus I thought he was gonna be good when I watched him play at USC. Shows what I know about player evaluation
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Skip doesn't know anything. I'd like to see him and Charles Davis go at it in a cage match.

Comment

lol did you all hear Charles Davis today talking about "boundary corners" and Mike Mayock and Deion Sanders had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

Davis has to be the biggest noob in the history of football analysis.

Comment

Yes I heard Skip. If not only ludacris though he is entertaining. I have enjoyed Jay Feely though.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

wtf is a boundary corner? lol I play DB.... never heard of that in years.

Comment

It's something Davis heard from some DBs coach that really sucks at some football program.

Noobs like Davis and McShay buy into everything people tell them. McShay went to Florida campus to sit with the OC for the Gators and he immediately bought into Tim Tebow because he makes option reads in the offense and I remember him saying, "These aren't reads he will make in the NFL, but they are still reads."

Comment

Working...
                  X