Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor Laws, Gary Guyton, and Wesley Woodyard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Laws, Gary Guyton, and Wesley Woodyard...

Yeah...I'm new.

I was hoping to start a discussion, if I may, on the guys mentioned in the title line.

Trevor Laws has been very impressive from everything I've seen of him and if I were drafting, would be very happy with either he or the other big two DT's in the draft. The guy had 112 tackles last year as a DT!

I don't know much about Gary Guyton, but he had an awesome combine and I liked his technique in the drills they ran him through. He also ran a 4.4!

Woodyard is another guy I know very little about but he seems to be a smart football player. Doesn't bite on play fakes or get sucked into traffic. He also ran a good 40 (I believe) and looked good in all his drills. Very fluid guy.

I know the combine has caused players to rise and fall but I'd have to believe these 3 guys all shot up the boards.

I haven't been impressed with Dan Connor or Keith Rivers...both guys rated higher than the players I mentioned. (However, I am starting to develop a crush on Curtis Lofton even though he didn't participate at the combine).

"I love me some me!"

I too am a fan of Laws. He should be a 2nd round pick.

Comment

Working...
    X