No announcement yet.

Coughlin, Reese and co. must go now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin, Reese and co. must go now...

Reese's off-season was a farce and we have only gotten worse with his crap signings and draft, and he was also the moron who helped persuade Ernie Accorsi to pick bums like William Joseph, Corey Webster and Tim Carter.

Although Reese didn't help him Coughlin and his pals can't coach or playcall for ****.

We got trashed by an average team, we'll have games ten times harder than this.

As sad as sounds cannon fodder of yester year like the Lions are gonna put up about 60 points on our sorry asses.

Hey we can still taunt Dallas when we pick McFadden. Nah sorry Reese will pick some bum over him.

You guys really need to move that LB back to DE, I don't remember his name. The secondary looks very weak, I can't really name anybody worth mentioning, other then Sam Madison, and he isn't very good anymore. Giants have a lot of problems.
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Giants should have hired a new coach. Coughlin's teams always underperform and Reese is a joke of a GM.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I still can't believe Reese said "The left tackle position is overrated."

He's an idiot. The Giants are playing like they're dead.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I still can't believe Reese said "The left tackle position is overrated."

He's an idiot. The Giants are playing like they're dead.
          I heard on Mike and Mike that Pam Oliver said that there was absoultely no emotion on the Giants bench.

This team obviously needs to draft a defensive leader. They need to have a draft like the Jets did 2 years ago and just draft smart players that are leaders on their football teams.

The Giants aren't far away from going on a big run imo...I wasn't shocked at all when Eli came out and said that cuz I felt the same way. This team is going overlooked becaue they are 0-2, but they are by far the best 0-2 team at least offensively.

Comment

True, but they can't tackle at all. The Packers and Cowboys combined for 80 points. If Washington beats them, they'll be 0-3 and could quit on Coughlin.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

True, but they can't tackle at all. The Packers and Cowboys combined for 80 points. If Washington beats them, they'll be 0-3 and could quit on Coughlin.
              I'd hate to play for Coughlin...seems like that middle school coach that thinks he is the greatest thing since peanut butter but really doesn't get it done.

Since when have the Giants truly played good, consistent football under him? That is the sign of a good coach and they just haven't done it.

Comment

And even worse is that they tend to fade at the end of each year. Under him, the Giants have actually played well early but struggled in November and December. This year looks completely different.

Why wasn't he fired after last season? Was it like Office Space, where Jerry Reese forgot to tell him that he's fired?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I think Eli is very over rated and not your QB of the future. But that's only 1 problem with your Giants
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Eli isn't great. He is erratic, but can be very good at times. The defense is horrendous though. They can't tackle at all.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                      I think Eli is very over rated and not your QB of the future. But that's only 1 problem with your Giants
                      Eli has played very good this year...what games are you watching?

Comment

Eli's problem has always been that after he starts hot, he fades in November and December. He also gets very rattled under pressure.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Eli's problem has always been that after he starts hot, he fades in November and December. He also gets very rattled under pressure.
                          True, but I don't think we can attribute to Giants struggles to Eli Manning.

Comment

Coughlin is ridiculous. He beats his players into the ground and by mid-season they got nothing left

Lets see, before back peddling on the statement, Pro Bowl Running Back Tiki Barber flat out said that he is why he retired. Not to mention previous public critisizm.

Pro Bowl TE Jeremey Shockey has publically critisized him as well.

Its ridiculous to release not only your LEft Tackle without a replacement, but 2/3 of your staring LB corps, without replacement.

Comment

And I think it's ridiculous to keep drafting defensive ends every year.

Matt, I wouldn't pin the Giants' struggles on Eli Manning, but he doesn't seem the type of QB that players rally around to get out of a funk.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X