Five, three and zero technique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I don't think Okam can play 0 technique at all ... he doesn't play with the leverage to be able to.
    He can play any technique. He uses his rolls of fat to engulph OLs, who then run away, fearing for their lives. Pretty soon, the QB is all alone.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
      He can play any technique. He uses his rolls of fat to engulph OLs, who then run away, fearing for their lives. Pretty soon, the QB is all alone.
      You mean the Jabba-the-Hutt technique? He can control both A-gaps without even trying.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
        You mean the Jabba-the-Hutt technique? He can control both A-gaps without even trying.
        Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Seriously, he is now a high-4th round pick if he's lucky

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
          Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Seriously, he is now a high-4th round pick if he's lucky
          Unfortunately Jabba has short little arms, so he's best inside.

Comment

I don't care how ****ing fat you are if you can't play with leverage you can be easily pushed back.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Jabba the Hutt Technique? Football has reached a new low.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Jabba the Hutt Technique? Football has reached a new low.
                I can't argue with that. It's like when WCW wrestling brought in David Arquette and made him champion. So sad, so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  I don't care how ****ing fat you are if you can't play with leverage you can be easily pushed back.
                  really? wow, matt you are SUCH an expert.

Comment

Working...
                  X