X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I don't care how ****ing fat you are if you can't play with leverage you can be easily pushed back.
    really? wow, matt you are SUCH an expert.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Jabba the Hutt Technique? Football has reached a new low.
    I can't argue with that. It's like when WCW wrestling brought in David Arquette and made him champion. So sad, so sad.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Jabba the Hutt Technique? Football has reached a new low.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I don't care how ****ing fat you are if you can't play with leverage you can be easily pushed back.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Seriously, he is now a high-4th round pick if he's lucky
    Unfortunately Jabba has short little arms, so he's best inside.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
    You mean the Jabba-the-Hutt technique? He can control both A-gaps without even trying.
    Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Seriously, he is now a high-4th round pick if he's lucky

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    He can play any technique. He uses his rolls of fat to engulph OLs, who then run away, fearing for their lives. Pretty soon, the QB is all alone.
    You mean the Jabba-the-Hutt technique? He can control both A-gaps without even trying.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I don't think Okam can play 0 technique at all ... he doesn't play with the leverage to be able to.
    He can play any technique. He uses his rolls of fat to engulph OLs, who then run away, fearing for their lives. Pretty soon, the QB is all alone.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I don't think Okam can play 0 technique at all ... he doesn't play with the leverage to be able to.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Technique and basics are my specialty. Conditioning and strength as well.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    In camps you don't go full pads so you pretty much just have to talk about techs and holes.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I thought Okam was going to snap his ankles at the agility drills.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Yea. Offensive line is critical to know gaps. Defense it depends on how complicated the defense is. In some collages and the pro's I figure they use them. I never did camps so I dont know that they would want that. I dont know.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    a guy like frank okam is probably more like a 0,1, and 2 technique, all at the same time. god that guy is fat.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    The Eagles, Bears, and Raiders also mix them in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X