• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Post Combine - Updated Feb. 28

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Tons of changes, hope you guys like it.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Pick 75
    Tank Johnson hunting with Dick Cheney. I don't know how long that's been in there but very funny.

Comment

Seems to be a big rush on OT and CB in the first two rounds...
      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Leo, those are two positions where this draft is very deep
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah, I know, which kind of makes me wonder about the rush...
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Leo, are you ever going to update your blog? Also, I like the mock, but Jenkins at 7? If it was going to be any corner, it would most likely be DRC, but I don't think Belicheat wants to reach that much for a corner.

Comment

Oh yeah, one more thing: ANDRE WOODSON IN THE 3RD ROUND??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system. Maybe I'm the one who's going to have an aneurysm.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                Leo, are you ever going to update your blog?
                Yeah, I should do that. Just need to sit my ass down and do it. Much to do at work right now though. Maybe during the weekend. I'm thinking about putting up a mock draft and that takes some time...
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

FINALLY. maybe walter you don't suck at life so much anymore, now that you've given the Packers a TE. And the right one, besides. Of course, with Franks cut, they'll probably draft two. So I can still ride your ass about that. They need a power back to complement Grant and Jackson, also. Not that I can argue any of your other picks, because they can get both in the later rounds. I will still ride your ass though. It's just what I do. (as an angry michael crabtree emailer) **** **** ****er **** dumb **** moron ****

Comment

Not a fan at all of Dorsey going above Ellis since the knee injury became very public.

You think after his combine Campbell will still go to the Redskins that high?

I'm not sure how true the RB rumors of Pittsburgh really are.

I like the round 2 love for Jamaal Charles. Finally

Well, if it does, I feel as though the Bears are getting the best quarterback in this draft.
                    Very surprised you call Woodson the best QB in the draft.

Ali Highsmith gets over looked for 4 rounds?

Comment

You forgot to mention that Lord Mayock of the NFL Kingdom was near tears watching Chris Long's agility and footwork.

You also forgot to mention that Dre Moore took four attemps to get the Long Jump without falling over. lol.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        Oh yeah, one more thing: ANDRE WOODSON IN THE 3RD ROUND??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system. Maybe I'm the one who's going to have an aneurysm.
                        Can you please explain to me in your own words why Woodson is a first round selection?

Comment

Bobby Wade resigned with the Vikes yesterday.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                            FINALLY. maybe walter you don't suck at life so much anymore, now that you've given the Packers a TE. And the right one, besides. Of course, with Franks cut, they'll probably draft two. So I can still ride your ass about that. They need a power back to complement Grant and Jackson, also. Not that I can argue any of your other picks, because they can get both in the later rounds. I will still ride your ass though. It's just what I do. (as an angry michael crabtree emailer) **** **** ****er **** dumb **** moron ****
                            I'm curious - in the limited Packers games I saw, I thought Donald Lee looked great. How come you think TE is one of their top priorities?
                            NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              Can you please explain to me in your own words why Woodson is a first round selection?
                              His potential. He is more raw then Brohm, Ryan, and even guys like JDB, but he has way more upside. If he is allowed to sit on the bench for a year, he'll be a great NFL QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X