Samual to Saints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samual to Saints?

Asante Samuel is rumored to be targeted by the New Orlean Saints, Cleveland Browns, and the New York Jets. What team do you all think he will go to?
    Cleveland Browns
    8.33%
    New Orlean Saints
    33.33%
    New York Jets
    41.67%
    Other
    16.67%
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

New York. New Orleans got burned by a FA CB last year, I don't think they want to try that again.

Comment

Jets.... Mangini officially hates Belichick, and dreams of Samuel picking off Brady.
      NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

They tried to fit a strait Tampa 2 Corner into a man defender...it was a stupid signing. The Saints burned themselves last year.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I heard that the Saints don't want to pay the 11 mil Samuel is asking for. I'd like to see him go to the Jets.

Comment

I hope the Jets don't pay $11 mil for him when Randall Gay would be so much cheaper and still be a slap to Belicheck. Plus I keep hearing people say Samuel might be more a product of a system then what originally was let on.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

True, but what is Randal Gay going to do for you? He looked awful in the playoffs.

Comment

If he is a product of the system Cleveland or the Jets would be the team since they run similar defenses.

Comment

Don't be surprised if Philadelphia signs him. I'm hearing lots of interest and rumors flying that the eagles want him.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Imagine that secondary... Lito Sheppard and Asante Samuel at CB then Brian Dawkins and Sheldon Brown at S. Scary

Comment

I say the Saints. Why? Because of the three named teams in the poll they are the only one playing in the NFC and should, with the offense that they have, have the easiest way to the super bowl if they got their defense together.
                      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

if they got their defense together.
                        You might want to change your font size because that's a pretty big if.

Comment

Lol!!
                          NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

As long as no-one gives him this rumored 10 year 100mil deal. That would be effing retarded.

Comment

Where is that rumored????

Comment

Working...
                              X