• Show
Clear All

• Top Rbs of all-time

1. Walter Payton
    2. Barry Sanders
    3. Jim Brown
    4. OJ Simpson
    5. Edgar Bennett

lol #5 I thought Ahman Green would be on there too.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

maybe jim taylor, earl campbell, gale sayers, you know guys like that. but edgar prrrrrretty much takes the cake. that's kind of indisputable.

Comment

I think LenDale White might one day grace the list.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
          I think LenDale White might one day grace the list.
          LOL.

Comment

I got a dark horse for you. The best all terain (Runs inside and out) little man maybe in the history of the game Warrick Dunn. Maybe Top 15. Over 10,000 yards at his size is excellent.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              I got a dark horse for you. The best all terain (Runs inside and out) little man maybe in the history of the game Warrick Dunn. Maybe Top 15. Over 10,000 yards at his size is excellent.
              Best little man for sure. Top-15, no.

Comment

The best running back of all time was, is and always will be Jim Brown. I know some people get tired of hearing that but it seems to be the truth.

Year after year any person directly connected with the NFL will say the same Jim Brown the greatest PLAYER of all time.

Maybe someday that will change, but for now it's still Jim Brown. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                  The best running back of all time was, is and always will be Jim Brown. I know some people get tired of hearing that but it seems to be the truth.

Year after year any person directly connected with the NFL will say the same Jim Brown the greatest PLAYER of all time.

Maybe someday that will change, but for now it's still Jim Brown. JMO
                  Jim Brown is certainly the best back ever. Brown > Peyton, Sanders, Emmitt, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    Jim Brown is certainly the best back ever. Brown > Peyton, Sanders, Emmitt, etc.
                    He was also pretty good in the "Dirty Dozen"

Comment

wasn't he also in, "i'm gonna git you sucka?"

Comment

Working...
                      X