X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 1st pick in the 2008 Draft

the Buffalo Bills select

Darren McFadden-RB-Arkansas

Darren McFadden and Marshawn Lynch, O'Yea.

No way. Have some faith! My team just got smashed by the Texans! Bills have a lot of injuries, but they have also played superior teams. J.P. and Lee Evans need to get something going though.
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Bills will trash us.

Packers have a really weak offense and without two of their better starters still put 35 points up on us. I'm really disgusted.

Comment

Bills,

O-Line = Sucks
        QB = Sucks
        WR = Sucks
        RB(Lynch) = Good
        TE = Sucks

DE = Avg
        DT = Avg
        Run D = Sucks
        WLB = Sucks
        MLB = Good
        SLB = Good
        CB = Sucks
        Pass D = Sucks
        SS = Good
        FS (With Ko out) = Sucks

ST = Great

3rd Down Conversions on D = SUCKS, Blows
        3rd Down Conversions on O = SUCKS, Blows
        Last edited by bills_red; 09-16-2007, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I don't think the Bills will have the No. 1 pick.

But if they do... you really think they'd take another running back?

They have so many holes they need to fill.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I agree with Walter...the Bills aren't as bad as they look like right now red...the bills are one of those teams that could surprise as the season goes along and make a run late and finish 7-9 or so. Haven't looked at their schedule to see how it would play out but it is a very young football teams and young football teams have a knack for starting slow and finishing high if they are talented.

Chill Billsred...we knew the Bills lost a lot of talent to free agency in the offseason and this team is a work in progress...look at Houston's fans. Years of mediocracy and it is like right now everyone is on the Texans bandwagon.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The Bills almost beat Denver and lost to a great Steelers team. They'll probably lose to New England.

Still, at 0-3, I wouldn't give up on them just yet.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

JP has 251 yards and 1 INT........................in TWO games. QB rate 68.3.

Lee Evans has 4 rec 22 yards........................ in TWO games.

J. Webster-IR
                R. Denney-Out 7 or so weeks
                K. Ellison-Out 7 or so weeks
                C. Wire-Out for ?????
                K. Simpson-IR

Terrence McGee- Hurt at end of game. Dick Jauron said he got hit in the ribs area. Don't know how bad.
                Josh Reed was inactive for the game

6-10 like a said before now looks like it will be a very good season 4-12 looks more like it.

Also we can't get 3rd downs on O and can't stop it on D.

Get coach Jim Tressel! Or someone from NE, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                  JP has 251 yards and 1 INT........................in TWO games. QB rate 68.3.

Lee Evans has 4 rec 22 yards........................ in TWO games.

J. Webster-IR
                  R. Denney-Out 7 or so weeks
                  K. Ellison-Out 7 or so weeks
                  C. Wire-Out for ?????
                  K. Simpson-IR

Terrence McGee- Hurt at end of game. Dick Jauron said he got hit in the ribs area. Don't know how bad.
                  Josh Reed was inactive for the game

6-10 like a said before now looks like it will be a very good season 4-12 looks more like it.

Also we can't get 3rd downs on O and can't stop it on D.

Get coach Jim Tressel! Or someone from NE, lol.
                  I admittedly haven't seen any games but from what I am hearing from bills fans is that the play calling has been nothing short of horrendous this season.

Also, the defense is very bad we knew this would probably happen with Fletcher and Clements gone, this limits the opportunities and offense gets and it puts more pressure on an offense.

The Bills really lack that 2nd WR I have been saying it all along.

Comment

Another thing, the Bills look like a team that could really use a high draft pick.

Glenn Dorsey would be an absolutely perfect fit on that defense. Jake Long/Sam Baker would be a solid pick. Calais Campbell would be a huge addition...look what Mario has done for the Texans.

The Bills needs really fit the elite players coming out. This gives them a whole lot of flexibility and they don't have to reach for a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I admittedly haven't seen any games but from what I am hearing from bills fans is that the play calling has been nothing short of horrendous this season.

Also, the defense is very bad we knew this would probably happen with Fletcher and Clements gone, this limits the opportunities and offense gets and it puts more pressure on an offense.

The Bills really lack that 2nd WR I have been saying it all along.
                      Play calling has been fine, the players doing the plays have sucked.

Poz>>Fletcher

Poz get's the cover 2. Go after the runner in the backfield, LFB waits till they come to him.

RP has been a good #2 so far. He has about 50 per game or so

Comment

Another thing, the Bills look like a team that could really use a high draft pick.

Glenn Dorsey would be an absolutely perfect fit on that defense. Jake Long/Sam Baker would be a solid pick. Calais Campbell would be a huge addition...look what Mario has done for the Texans.

The Bills needs really fit the elite players coming out. This gives them a whole lot of flexibility and they don't have to reach for a player.
                        I would go BPA so that would be Darren McFadden imo. OR trade down some then 2/3 spots and get Dorsey, or go down more cuz Dorsey isn't a top 5 pick imo.

Comment

Trust me BR, there is no way the Bills take McFadden. It would be like the Bucs taking Adrian Peterson with Cadillac Williams on their team...Gruden was just blowing smoke to hide his draft strategy if he felt it would somehow give him an advantage.

And by taking McFadden, you still leave major holes at DT, DE, and OT. The McFadden pick really doesn't solve as much as you would think it does.

Teams don't go BPA anymore at the top of the draft. Yes, the Lions took Calvin Johnson but they still would have somewhat of a need at WR sometime down the line and Martz goes 3 and 4 wide more than any coach in the NFL.

Teams can't afford to go BPA. They have to fill their needs and evaluate value at the same time. I mean look at your Bills. Donte Whitner was a shocker, but it turned out to be a very damn good pick because he was underrated and it filled a big need for them.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                            RP has been a good #2 so far. He has about 50 per game or so
                            He might have 50 ypg, but you know as well as I do that he is a much more suited to be a slot receiver than a #2.

Comment

He might have 50 ypg, but you know as well as I do that he is a much more suited to be a slot receiver than a #2.
                              True, true

Comment

Working...
                              X