OG Alan Faneca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG Alan Faneca

Well my Jet sources tell me the Jets are the front runners to land him, with the Rams and 49ers not likely to match the Jets offer of (wow) $8 million/ year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...on-faneca.html

I also like the part about Damien Woody for RT. How did he play the last few years?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Dang it. I guess it's Smiley for another year.

Comment

Would be a GREAT signing for the jets even if they overpay ... they are in a stage imo where they need to start winning again and Buffalo is one of my bigtime sleepers for next season so the Jets need to step up in free agency imo.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

they should draft jake long also. dbrick, faneca, mangold, long...they could have winnie the pooh playing the other position and still have a dominant-ass line.

Comment

Brandon Moore is the RG who doesn't do much wrong but also doesn't go much to impress. Winnie the Pooh would probably do fine at RG.

Comment

call in a sports psychologist and have him visualize the dt as a jug of "hunny."

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
              Dang it. I guess it's Smiley for another year.
              Lol kinda ironic that he just got signed by the Fins after you wrote this.

Comment

"Terms of the Alan Faneca deal which apparently are too good to refuse have been made known, and at present it sounds like a four year deal with $20 million in guaranteed money and a total value of $32 million."

I love how the deal would be only for 4 years. Faneca gets the guaranteed money and the Jets get flexibility when he hits 35 years old. That's likely why Faneca was willing to take a shorter deal. Opposed to Flozell Adams who is 33 and got signed for a 6 year deal.

I mean this one isn't set in stone, but it appears the Jets are gonna sign him. Happy day

Comment

Smiley is gone
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Man! Guards are making bank in the last few years! Not too long ago guards were just any big bodied scrub they could throw in there for small amounts of money. Now we have Guards making almost as much as high end Tackles.

Good for them.
                    "I love me some me!"

Comment

Working...
                    X