Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got one of the top 3 mocks I've ever seen right here

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

My top 3 includes this one right here, yeah that's right I'm not joking. It's a great ****ing mock. Is it perfect? Hell no, no mock is perfect (unless it is mine .............. kidding ) .

I disagree with picks #2, #7, #14, #18, and #31 (I don't think Connor has speed that the Giants love at LB imo but I could be wrong).

Some other picks I think are nit picks but I like walter's angle on them. I love his #13 pick of Chris Williams to Carolina ... I was thinking about that one myself but I settled on something else which I feel has a bigger % chance of happening.

Anyways I think this is why WF is such a great site. Walter and I have like a boxing match between mock drafts and I think we keep pushing the label in terms of how good our mocks can be because it is like a competitive battle. I am not sure if Walter thinks he is a better mocker now because of me, but I like to think that's true
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Wow, thanks Matt. Glad you like it.

You're right about us pushing each other. It definitely helps me out.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Where do you think New England goes at No. 7 if the top 6 fall the way I predict? I was having a bit of trouble with that one.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I mean I definately think that Jenkins is a reach at 7 ... here is my top 2 for NE in that spot:

1. Keith Rivers, ILB, USC

Rivers can play the ILB in the 3-4 very naturally because it is his physical style of play and leadership that Belicheck would fall in love with. I really like that pick.

2. DRC

I think he has more upside than Jenkins thus DRC is better value at 7 than Jenkins.

Comment

I considered DRC at No. 7 actually, that does make a lot of sense.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

KC def needs help on D, always. BUT I don't think they can afford to pass on Oline. Plus, in the wake of Dorsey's bum knee stories, I think Ellis would waddle into that spot if they chose to go DT.

Comment

I like the mock a lot, esp the Eagles pick. What would the Eagles have to do to jump up and get a CB/KR like Leodis?

Comment

The eagles would have to do a lot and it would not be worth it especially when they already have Brown/Sheppard

Comment

Yeah Lito gets banged up too much though. I hear you though, it wont even be a possibility if they snag Samuel.

Comment

also you can find a good corner still in the first 3 rounds ... not like it hasn't happened before (wasn't Samuel a 4th round pick?)

Comment

good mock but I think if Woodson is there at the top of the 3rd that the chiefs will take him over a CB

Comment

Do you guys keep score as to how many you actually get right? If so, I'd like to know how many you get right and who's leading in that tally?
                        "I love me some me!"

Comment

Warpig, we are going to have a huge mock draft contest ... I'm looking into getting prizes for the winners but I am not GUARANTEEING ANYTHING yet.

Comment

I meant do you (Matt) and Walter keep score between the two of you as to who has the better percentage on correct picks in your mock after the draft is over? Are you two usually pretty accurate? If so, what's the percentages?
                            "I love me some me!"

Comment

OK Walter, Matt, now that the Browns no longer have a #2, who do you see them taking in Round 3.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X