I say Reciever or D-Tackle.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    LB'er maybe

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    OK Walter, Matt, now that the Browns no longer have a #2, who do you see them taking in Round 3.

Leave a comment:

• Warpig
    replied
    I meant do you (Matt) and Walter keep score between the two of you as to who has the better percentage on correct picks in your mock after the draft is over? Are you two usually pretty accurate? If so, what's the percentages?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Warpig, we are going to have a huge mock draft contest ... I'm looking into getting prizes for the winners but I am not GUARANTEEING ANYTHING yet.

Leave a comment:

• Warpig
    replied
    Do you guys keep score as to how many you actually get right? If so, I'd like to know how many you get right and who's leading in that tally?

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    good mock but I think if Woodson is there at the top of the 3rd that the chiefs will take him over a CB

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    also you can find a good corner still in the first 3 rounds ... not like it hasn't happened before (wasn't Samuel a 4th round pick?)

Leave a comment:

• Flounder87
    replied
    Yeah Lito gets banged up too much though. I hear you though, it wont even be a possibility if they snag Samuel.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    The eagles would have to do a lot and it would not be worth it especially when they already have Brown/Sheppard

Leave a comment:

• Flounder87
    replied
    I like the mock a lot, esp the Eagles pick. What would the Eagles have to do to jump up and get a CB/KR like Leodis?

Leave a comment:

• Flounder87
    replied
    KC def needs help on D, always. BUT I don't think they can afford to pass on Oline. Plus, in the wake of Dorsey's bum knee stories, I think Ellis would waddle into that spot if they chose to go DT.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I considered DRC at No. 7 actually, that does make a lot of sense.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I mean I definately think that Jenkins is a reach at 7 ... here is my top 2 for NE in that spot:

1. Keith Rivers, ILB, USC

Rivers can play the ILB in the 3-4 very naturally because it is his physical style of play and leadership that Belicheck would fall in love with. I really like that pick.

2. DRC

I think he has more upside than Jenkins thus DRC is better value at 7 than Jenkins.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Where do you think New England goes at No. 7 if the top 6 fall the way I predict? I was having a bit of trouble with that one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X