Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Rodgers Traded to Bengals

This is not official yet but,

The Bengals have reportedly acquired DT Shaun Rogers from the Lions in exchange for their third-and fifth-round picks

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs...aun-rogers.asp

Basically cost the same as Kris Jenkins.
    Last edited by Vbsiena; 02-29-2008, 03:05 PM.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

So Bengals are going to a 3-4 with Rodgers as the nose?

Comment

The Bengals need to stop the run no matter what defense they try. You wonder about his personality in Cincinnatti.

Comment

Bengals acquired DT Shaun Rogers from the Lions in exchange for a third- or fourth-round pick.

per roto

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
          Bengals acquired DT Shaun Rogers from the Lions in exchange for a third- or fourth-round pick.

per roto
          I know Bills I got it from roto click on the link they provide, same as I one I put down. The guy changed it to 3rd and 5th. It was originally 3rd or 4th.

Comment

Here's another linkl

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3271113

Comment

why would the bengals, who have attitude problems galore, go after a guy notoriously lazy and out of shape...somebody needs to be kicked in the balls there in cincy
              i'll bet whoever made that decision is going to vote for hillary, too, next tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                why would the bengals, who have attitude problems galore, go after a guy notoriously lazy and out of shape...somebody needs to be kicked in the balls there in cincy
                i'll bet whoever made that decision is going to vote for hillary, too, next tuesday.
                LOL. Go Obama. Yes we Can! Where is YSU to tell us all the ways Obama sucks?

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                  Why? Same reason why their team is littered with criminals and malcontents... because whoever makes these decisions has their head up their ass.
                  NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Heads up their a**es or their d***s in their mouths.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Fair deal IMO for both. Rogers has great talent, but doesn't have the attitude to compliment often, which brings down his value from elite to average. Good pickup for Cincy who need a real force on the D-Line, however I don't see how this helps the Lions, their defense has enough problems, without losing their one of their few playmakers.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                        Fair deal IMO for both. Rogers has great talent, but doesn't have the attitude to compliment often, which brings down his value from elite to average. Good pickup for Cincy who need a real force on the D-Line, however I don't see how this helps the Lions, their defense has enough problems, without losing their one of their few playmakers.
                        Fair idk, equal yes. Lions get rid of a great talent that they couldn't control for 2 picks that will never equal what may have been. Cincy picks up a guy that will add to their usual dyfunctionality.

2 stupid teams doing business as usual.

Comment

Well, that's 2 more picks for Matt Millen to draft Wide Receivers with.

Comment

I want to know how Cinn. even knew Rogers was avialble. I don't think he has be arrested before so he wouldn't have shown up on a police scanner. I guess if he wasn't so lazy and could get off his [email protected]@, he may get arrested.

Comment

Trade is off apparently
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X