X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd McShay New Mock 2/29

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...lid%3dtab2pos1

Free preview, ya don't need an insider account

LOL he has a terrible pick for the Jags.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Wow, that guy has problems. Basically dismissed Chris Long as a candidate for the #1 Overall Pick. Sad sad man.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

For as much crap that spews from McShays mouth I didn't think it was all that bad. But the Vikings pick was just bad plain and simple.

Comment

Ryan? Still? He really is stupid. Also, how is Dorsey ahead of Ellis in everyone's mock? I don't get that.

Comment

there were a few bad things, I only picked one. Didn't want to take Matt's job of making an extremely long list.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Its a bad mock like I said hardly any creativity what so every ... look anyone can make a prototypical mock with nothing seemingly wrong with it.

What makes McShay an idiot is first of all I see a lot wrong with the mock. Secondly he doesn't go out on a limb for any picks because he is a ****ing pussy.

Third I want to punch this guy ... I hate McFraud. I seriously hate him.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

LOL Manningham still in the first round
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

yeah how the **** did that happen ... I guess McShay likes 185 pound receivers than a 4.62 40 and dropped 4 passes in a big rivalry game.

Comment

Not only that, but he didn't compensate for Felix Jones (down) and DRC (up). This mock looks like it was compiled 4 weeks ago
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well not everyone is going to be high on DRC while most would be (some people have prospects over/underrated than others) but that like you said is where McFraud blows.

His analysis does seem very outdated ... maybe he is the Editor in Chief for ESPN's Draft Mag

Comment

LOL that's def. a possibility
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                      X