Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Eagle has landed...welcome to philadelphia Samuel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Eagles are shopping Lito Sheppard.
    i pray that the steelers trade for him

Comment

Eagles shopping Sheppard is as bad as the stupid Browns that just traded away Leigh Bodden and a third for some fat, additude laidened defensive tackle.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

what about schefter reporting that randy moss wants to play with brett favre? how about moss in gb? heck yeah snap sizzle g

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Sheldon to safety - I don't get this signing.
          Lito gets hurt and then we are screwed. Losers like Hansen and James step in and stink up the damn place. This signing is great.

Comment

I didn't like the signing till I looked at the contract. I thought the Eagles gave up $100 million to get him like SF with Clements.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I didn't like the signing till I looked at the contract. I thought the Eagles gave up $100 million to get him like SF with Clements.
              Ugh, don't remind me. He has a huge weakness, the double-move, and they're paying him 100 mil?

Comment

"lito gets hurt and then we are screwed. Losers like Hansen and James step in and stink up the damn place. This signing is great."

eyyy james sucks but easy on hansen he played some decent football in 07.
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                  Ugh, don't remind me. He has a huge weakness, the double-move, and they're paying him 100 mil?
                  i think it was 80 mil

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                    i think it was 80 mil
                    Yeah, 8 years 80 mil. I mean who signs a corner for 8 years?

Comment

I laughed when I saw what they paid for this guy. No way he lives up to his contract.

Comment

Well, this signing is actually really good news for me. After Nate Clements completely changed the market for CB's last year with his mega-deal I thought for sure we were screwed in trying to resign Trufant. They tagged him and have been patiently waiting for Samuel to sign with a team to find out where the market was. I thought for sure that Samuel would sign a multi-year deal worth 10 or more a year like Clements did and was pleasantly surprised to see that his was only 6 years at 9 per. Granted, that's still alot of money, but hopefully now we can get Trufant signed for something more respectable.

DAK
                        "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X