Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Eagle has landed...welcome to philadelphia Samuel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Azz Kracka
    replied
    Well, this signing is actually really good news for me. After Nate Clements completely changed the market for CB's last year with his mega-deal I thought for sure we were screwed in trying to resign Trufant. They tagged him and have been patiently waiting for Samuel to sign with a team to find out where the market was. I thought for sure that Samuel would sign a multi-year deal worth 10 or more a year like Clements did and was pleasantly surprised to see that his was only 6 years at 9 per. Granted, that's still alot of money, but hopefully now we can get Trufant signed for something more respectable.

DAK

Leave a comment:

• Egg
    replied
    I laughed when I saw what they paid for this guy. No way he lives up to his contract.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
    i think it was 80 mil
    Yeah, 8 years 80 mil. I mean who signs a corner for 8 years?

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Ugh, don't remind me. He has a huge weakness, the double-move, and they're paying him 100 mil?
    i think it was 80 mil

Leave a comment:

• bwest36
    replied
    "lito gets hurt and then we are screwed. Losers like Hansen and James step in and stink up the damn place. This signing is great."

eyyy james sucks but easy on hansen he played some decent football in 07.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I didn't like the signing till I looked at the contract. I thought the Eagles gave up $100 million to get him like SF with Clements.
    Ugh, don't remind me. He has a huge weakness, the double-move, and they're paying him 100 mil?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I didn't like the signing till I looked at the contract. I thought the Eagles gave up $100 million to get him like SF with Clements.

Leave a comment:

• Flounder87
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Sheldon to safety - I don't get this signing.
    Lito gets hurt and then we are screwed. Losers like Hansen and James step in and stink up the damn place. This signing is great.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    what about schefter reporting that randy moss wants to play with brett favre? how about moss in gb? heck yeah snap sizzle g

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Eagles shopping Sheppard is as bad as the stupid Browns that just traded away Leigh Bodden and a third for some fat, additude laidened defensive tackle.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Eagles are shopping Lito Sheppard.
    i pray that the steelers trade for him

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Eagles are shopping Lito Sheppard.

Leave a comment:

• thetechnocrat
    replied
    I'm surprised they didn't throw that money at Randy Moss.
    Here's hoping he works out for ya at a cover spot.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Not to mention that CB is becoming such a valuabe position in the NFL these days it is just so hard to find premier corners. I'd say it is a more valued position than anything offensively besides left tackle.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    You can never have too many corners in the NFL today. I mean Cleveland, Indianapolis, New England, Green Bay...the more high quality Cover Corners you have in the NFL today the better. Keep them all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X