Schefter: Moss to Packers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schefter: Moss to Packers?

you guys seen his report that Randy might meet up with brett in gb? Adam knows. for shizzle

No chance of that happening. They don't need Moss they have a top 5 WR corps without him. He isn't worth the $$$
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

A year later than it should have happened
      Walter got PWN3D
      Rams GM

Picks
      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

GB has a pretty solid WR1 and WR2. I don't see them chasing Moss out of NE for huge dollars that they could spend elsewhere.

Comment

they have a prettygood WR3 and WR4 too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            they have a prettygood WR3 and WR4 too though.
            Granted. I think though it appeals to Moss being the number 1 guy without question. Look what happened to Javon Walker (admittedly not a patch on Moss' talent) with the emergence of future pro-bowler Brandon Marshall.

Comment

it would be interesting, short term. Moss, jennings, driver in the slot, jones, martin and koren robinson as the possession guys. heck draft jordy nelson and there you go. maybe devin thomas or paul hubbard or another big speedster. just carry 58 instead of 53. that's a stupid rule anyway.

Comment

Yeah. I think the NFL should actually make the maxiumum 55 or 56 players 53 is dumb.

Comment

it's like it punishes teams for having good depth. and what's with the 45-man gameday active roster. are they trying to wear out guys so there are more injuries? come on, upshaw, get your act together

Comment

According to ESPN, Randy Moss contacted Daunte Culpepper about possibly reconnecting somewhere, as they are both Free Agents. Now why in God's name would he do that? I'm guessing this is all an attempt to scare New England into throwing a ton of money at him quickly.

Comment

Ya I saw he was talking to Culpepper as well looks like he won't be staying in New England
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Now he is reporting the Pats are close to resigning Moss. Since they didn't get Samuel, I think they will get Moss.

Comment

I have doubted Moss leaving NE all along. He loves it there.

Comment

the packers will draft at least one receiver this year in lieu of moss. they hit on terrence murphy (until he got smoked-career ending), they hit big on greg jennings, they hit on james jones, and this year they'll hit again. i am stoked for april.

Comment

Star, if they had so many hits, how come they need another WR?

Comment

Working...
                              X