Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmyp
    replied
    Do we know for sure if Jebus had a mustache? Do you even call it a mustache if you have a beard as well?

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    nice sig starqb

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Lol, not so sure about that point.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Becuase one had his career ended, Driver is old, and James is a #3
    exactly. and they run five-wides. most teams have five rbs on the team and only two on the field at once.
    if you're running five on the field at once, why not have 12.5?

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Becuase one had his career ended, Driver is old, and James is a #3

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Star, if they had so many hits, how come they need another WR?

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    the packers will draft at least one receiver this year in lieu of moss. they hit on terrence murphy (until he got smoked-career ending), they hit big on greg jennings, they hit on james jones, and this year they'll hit again. i am stoked for april.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I have doubted Moss leaving NE all along. He loves it there.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Now he is reporting the Pats are close to resigning Moss. Since they didn't get Samuel, I think they will get Moss.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Ya I saw he was talking to Culpepper as well looks like he won't be staying in New England

Leave a comment:

• Bluto
    replied
    According to ESPN, Randy Moss contacted Daunte Culpepper about possibly reconnecting somewhere, as they are both Free Agents. Now why in God's name would he do that? I'm guessing this is all an attempt to scare New England into throwing a ton of money at him quickly.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    it's like it punishes teams for having good depth. and what's with the 45-man gameday active roster. are they trying to wear out guys so there are more injuries? come on, upshaw, get your act together

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Yeah. I think the NFL should actually make the maxiumum 55 or 56 players 53 is dumb.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    it would be interesting, short term. Moss, jennings, driver in the slot, jones, martin and koren robinson as the possession guys. heck draft jordy nelson and there you go. maybe devin thomas or paul hubbard or another big speedster. just carry 58 instead of 53. that's a stupid rule anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    they have a prettygood WR3 and WR4 too though.
    Granted. I think though it appeals to Moss being the number 1 guy without question. Look what happened to Javon Walker (admittedly not a patch on Moss' talent) with the emergence of future pro-bowler Brandon Marshall.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X