Michael Turner to ATL, No DMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Turner to ATL, No DMC

Well, with the big bucks being forked out in FA for a running back, I think it's pretty safe to say now that Atlanta won't be looking to land McFadden in the draft this year. It'd be a hell of a one-two punch, however with their o-line in tatters and a QB that won't take them anywhere it's too much of a luxury pick.

I say Jake Long in the 1st and maybe Brohm in the 2nd (he might fall that far).

Um Atlanta was never going to take Darren McFadden. Like I said they are going DT (Ellis/Dorsey) or with Jake Long.

I don't think Matt Ryan is an option this team has too many more important needs and they can draft a QB in round 2 or 3. You just can't find an elite DT in the 2nd round.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I think JDB could be a great fit in Atlanta. Out of all the current crop of QBs he strikes me as the most pro-ready (even if his ceiling isn't as high as some of the others). They could probably get him in the 3rd if Brohm is gone in the 2nd.

Comment

Or Andre Woodson or Joe Flacco or Chad Henne...

But they need to get their offensive line squared away if they are going to draft a QB of the future.

Comment

Jake Long all the way.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Think Turner will be a stud #1 RB or more of a bust in ATL>?
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Or Andre Woodson or Joe Flacco or Chad Henne...

But they need to get their offensive line squared away if they are going to draft a QB of the future.
              Umm, I wouldn't peg Woodson or Flacco as NFL-ready. Henne maybe.

Jake Long in the first round, maybe Brandon Albert in the 2nd, and JDB in the 3rd would be a dream draft for the Falcons.

Comment

I think he was pegging Woodson and Flacco as potential candidates, not saying they were NFL ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                  Neither I'm not as high on him as others and I really don't see what all the fuss was about. But I think he will be a decent starting RB.

Comment

Sure, if they fix their o-line. Walter Payton couldn't average 5 ypc behind those buffet-busters.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                      Umm, I wouldn't peg Woodson or Flacco as NFL-ready. Henne maybe.

Jake Long in the first round, maybe Brandon Albert in the 2nd, and JDB in the 3rd would be a dream draft for the Falcons.
                      How is Woodson not ****ing NFL ready? Man that is the biggest bunch of bull**** I've ever heard.

What QB is ****ing NFL ready? No rookie comes in and starts on Day One and if he does it is a BAD situation.

Woodson is going to tear up this league you alll are going to eat so much crow.

Are you serious jimmy? How can you say Henne is better than Woodson? That is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Jake Long all the way.
                        You seem very confident in a "left" tackle that shows average athleticism and a defensive tackle corps that is overwhelming with talent.

Comment

I think he will bust.

Comment

I think he will bust.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                              Sure, if they fix their o-line. Walter Payton couldn't average 5 ypc behind those buffet-busters.
                              didn't walter, when he was with the hapless late 70s bears? he still was awesome, just like barry sanders. you see the program, "pure payton" on nfl network? i stayed up super late one night because it came on at like two and i wanted to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                              X