Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the Buccaneers offer DJ Hackett?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will the Buccaneers offer DJ Hackett?

The Bucs have to make some more noise in free agency after losing Randall Gay. They need help at receiver and the only option will be DJ Hackett, who does have injury concerns.

I think they offer Hackett a 4 year deal worth $15-17M. Something in the neigborhood of 3.8-4.2M a year.

Will it cost more to sign Hackett? Do you think it will be in the 4.8-5.2M range?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

why dont you just draft a receiver

Comment

Because we need to fill other needs like UT, CB, RS, and maybe QB.

We only have five draft picks this year.

Comment

what rds

Comment

DJ was supposed to be a stud this past year. He showed glimpses so I think he can be a very good WR. Plus with Galloway continuing to get older they may need someone to fill in his place
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

@bulldog: not sure but I read in Pewter Report today we only have 5 picks. They are the best source for Bucs info. Once again I don't know what rounds we have picks in but I know rounds 1-4 are locks to have picks. Not sure on late rounds because we had to give up picks for Michael Bennett and someone else who I can't think of at the moment.

Comment

1.Brandon Flowers, CB
              2.Trevor Laws, DT
              3.Ali Highsmith, OLB
              4.D.J Hall, WR
              5. Kevin O'Connell, QB

Comment

I'd puke with that mock...yuck. [sorry]

Comment

like my pick?

Comment

its emmitt smith with a cowboys helmet dancing on dancing with the stars

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                      like my pick?
                      I think every pick (other than Trevor Laws) is a really bad one. And Trevor Laws isn't the greatest fit on our defense anyways.

Comment

Bulldog: One tip for TB: Chevis Jackson fits their scheme and should be available in the 3rd or 4th round. Give them him over Flowers. Also, do you know when your next 32 team mock will be ready?

Comment

mock:soon
                          Pick:i ment pic i had a pic of emmit on dancing with the stars
                          chevis: i hope the steelers pick himand put him at free safety

Comment

http://www.news4forum.com/sports/200...4_archive.html

Forgot to post this before

Free Agent Hackett Interested in the Bills
                            I spoke Wednesday with the agent for free agent wide receiver D.J. Hackett. He's the Seahawks player set for unrestricted free agency Friday. At 6-2, 208 pounds...he would fill the Bills need for a big wide receiver. Agent Kevin Robinson told me that Hackett is interested in the Bills, but could not confirm any conversations or plans to come to Buffalo. That would be tampering, an NFL violation. Robinson says Hackett views Buffalo as a team on the rise, and poised to win. He knows the Bills would present Hackett an opportunity to start, and that's one of his priorities for a new team. Robinson also cited the Marshawn Lynch, the offensive line and Trent Edwards as positives. Hackett began to emerge in 2006, when he had 45 catches. He played in only six games in 2007 due to injuries, but still caught 32 passes and 3 TD. Hackett figures to be on a short list of Bills targets, a list that includes other big wideouts like Jacksonville's Ernest Wilford and Arizona's Bryant Johnson.

Comment

**** that. they just signed Bryant Johnson.

Hackett will be a Buc...he better become a Buc.

Comment

Working...
                              X