Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    LOL marrying a rich girl isn't a bad idea.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Walter did you marry a rich girl or are you rich and getting married (if you aint no punk holla we want pre-nup WE WANT PRE-NUP!!!)

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    All right - mock will be updated soon

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It's okay Walter. We are going to be living like Vince in Entourage (after Aquaman that is) soon after we beat NFLDC in hits (one day.)

Also don't change my mock I changed my mind. I think that pick would still stay the same (maybe) and I want it different from my last mock somehow.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Haha yeah but thankfully I'm not in trouble. It's a monetary dispute with someone else.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Try to reply right away cuz I have to go to bed soon - meeting tomorrow at 10 am with my lawyer
    Eww, you have a lawyer?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Try to reply right away cuz I have to go to bed soon - meeting tomorrow at 10 am with my lawyer

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Matt, I'm sending you an e-mail now.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It was best for both sides. Stroud was an injury risk for the Jags yes, but he also brings a great presence for the Bills who can afford (or shall I say NEED) to gamble on that injury risk.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 03-03-2008, 11:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dumb Azz Kracka
    replied
    Maybe I'm just an ignorant ole' wretch, but I don't really get something with this blog's last posting. He started out by saying that he really liked the Bills pickup of Marcus Stroud, which I agree with. He even put this in the "Best" category. Here is what he said.

"The Bills addressed their biggest need in being able to stop the run by trading away third- and fifth-round picks for Marcus Stroud. He was a beast in Jacksonville, and he is a perfect fit in the Bills defense in their one-gap Tampa-2 scheme."

Then directly under them he also has the Jaguars in the "Best" category by getting rid of the same player the aforementioned Bills are praised for getting?!?! Here is what he said.

"Harris got rid of injury-ridden Marcus Stroud for what I think was adequate value. Was it great value? No, but they did get an injury risk off of their roster."

If it was "best" for the Jaguars to get this injury ridden player off their roster why is it also "best" that the Bills picked up this injury ridden player?

Please fill me in.

DAK

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic Matt's Blog Updated -3/4

Matt's Blog Updated -3/4

http://walterfootball.com/mattblog.php

Nice work but disagree with two things:

Madieu Williams got a lot of money for being injury-prone

Gibril Wilson is definitely worth every penny he signed for.
Working...
X