Podcast Coming (Hopefully)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Coming (Hopefully)

My site host, Kenny Ortiz, will be meeting up with me to try and record a podcast on Wednesday. We'll be talking about the draft and free agency, and whatever. It's the first one, so I have no idea what direction this is going to go.

But hopefully everything goes well from a technical standpoint.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Yay. I'm looking forward to it. Plus if you ever need people with funny accents, get Leo or myself in. Call us "colour" (intentional spelling) analysts.

Comment

This is going to put our site over the top ... great biz move Walter.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Well, if you start doing video casts you'll need to get yourself one of those fancy hair-helmet hairdo's ala Kiper.

DAK
        "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

No one can see his hair though ... but i like how you're thinking!

Comment

wow this will be sweet... looking forward to it!
            NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Awesomeness!
              Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Anyone that thought of that John Madden-turduckeon joke has to have an awesome podcast!!!!

Yeah on that Chiefs #5 pick in my mock I thought of the first part of the joke (up to 2hrs...) but i asked walter to come through with the finishing part.

Comment

I so want to hear this.

Comment

Have a list of what u want to talk about and how long you want to talk about it (ie. Browns trade all 1st day draft picks-5min, Jets overpaying like it's goin out of style-3min) so you don't forget something and don't have it 2 hours

Comment

I can't wait this should be sweet... Where on the site are you going to post them?
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                        Have a list of what u want to talk about and how long you want to talk about it (ie. Browns trade all 1st day draft picks-5min, Jets overpaying like it's goin out of style-3min) so you don't forget something and don't have it 2 hours
                        As bills_red said, organization is key to a good podcast.

Comment

I'm just trying to imagine what your voice/accent sounds like Walter!

As Matt said this is the next step to the top. Scott Wright either has a full-time job outside of DC or can't be bothered as he doesn't update his site on a daily basis and at times even weekly, so I don't see him ever setting up a podcast, which is what I feel will long term see the site on top of DC.

Maybe you could try a pre-recorded test run first? Have you discussed a time yet with the site hosts?

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                            Yeah, we have a bunch of topics written down, but I don't want it to sound like it's completely structured. It'll just be a football conversation between two guys focused on certain things.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                              I can't wait this should be sweet... Where on the site are you going to post them?
                              I'll make a new section.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X