Clear All

• Raiders make some moves

check out these two studs Oakland picked up
    http://www6.comcast.net/sports/artic...s-Free.Agents/

Guess Bears won't get Walker
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Super Bowl here they come!

Now all they gotta do is find some tickets.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

No, they need to find people to buy tickets. Raiders games never sell out.

Comment

{insert witty Raiders pun here}

Comment

Are the Raiders the worst run organization in sports right now (that is MLB/NBA/NFL)?
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            Are the Raiders the worst run organization in sports right now (that is MLB/NBA/NFL)?
            I don't know, the SF Giants, Knicks and Arizona Cardinals are close. I have to give it to the Cardinals as a "Lifetime Achievement in Screwing Up" award.

Comment

As horrible as Crazy Al and The Raiders are, Jim Dolan, his buddy Isiah Thomas and The New York Knickerbockers are head and shoulders above all others as the worst run team in sports. At least when Crazy Al doesn't think a Coach is doing well, which is often, he replaces him. Dolan is keeping Isiah around as GM and Coach, despite the fact that he has completely run a once proud organization into the ground with bonehead trades and draft picks, simply because everyone is saying he should, and Dolan is thumbing his nose at everyone to prove he can't be pressured into making a move.

Comment

The Knicks will have an entire new team next year thats for sure.... think they'll rig the draft again to get top choice in Beasley or at least top 3?
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Yeah I have to agree, as hard as it is to believe, the NY Knicks are actually in worse shape than the Raiders. The Knicks are just a complete joke.
                  NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

They'll be a mess for a long time. At least the Marbury saga is finally ending.

Comment

Unfortunately, The Eddie Curry Saga and Zach Randolph Saga are far from over.

Comment

Looks like you forgot one.

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        I don't know, the SF Giants, Knicks and Arizona Cardinals are close. I have to give it to the Cardinals as a "Lifetime Achievement in Screwing Up" award.

Change "Giants" to "49ers."
                        Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Somehow this changed to a basketball post, lol, but I'm curious how some of you view the current Sonics situation (not including their pending move to OKC). Personally, I think they're in amazing shape considering they're in their first year of complete dismantling and rebuilding. Usually, it takes a couple years to lay the groundwork, but they have a solid foundation in less than a year. Obviously, getting two top five picks doesn't hurt especially if one of them is Durant, but they also have 13 picks over the next 3 years, with 6 of them being 1st round picks. Sam Presti is doing an unbelievable job in his first year as GM as he turned the departing Rashard Lewis into 3 first round picks...yeah that's right...amazing considering Rashard was going to leave for nothing anyway and he got 3 1st's for him. Also, the highest paid player on the team makes just over 5 mill a year, so they have no dead wood left to try to get rid of in their rebuilding ala Marbury.

Just curious what some other people think of the situation.

DAK
                          "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            No, MLB/NBA/NFL/NHL/MLS/etc.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                            X