Kentucky Pro Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    I agree with Matt. Woodson is intelligant enough he seems like he could pick up the tweeks in camp and adjust to them around week 8 or 10.

If this was last years class Woodson would have been #1 overall to the Raiders and his career may have ended before it started. Now no matter who takes him he at least has a chance. Give him a half season with the tweeks and he will be ready, if the guy ahead of him is playing well and the team is respectable give him a full year and let him perfect the tweeks.
    Sorry but I highly disagree there. If Woodson was in last year's QB class (as a senior...maybe as a junior) he would have been the 3rd/4th QB taken.

Brady Quinn is a much better prospect than Matt Ryan and Woodson too. Russell was taken #1 because he had the strongest arm of any QB prospect in the history of the Draft.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I never liked Russell. He is strong armed and mobile...See your point. Al davis loves him. Quinn I agree was a better prospect but something about Woodson from the clips I have seen, dont know. He seems to have a surtain affect to grow on you. There is no way he would have went behind Beck though. OK I say he would be second best. I will not concede to forth best.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

3rd QB taken, second best QB. I will not budge any more on that.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
        X