Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiper's new mock

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insid...t&lid=tab2pos1

Changed his No. 1 pick from Glenn Dorsey to Chris Long "based on discussions with various NFL sources...The sources with whom I have spoken have no concerns about Dorsey's medical history."

Interesting. So it looks like Kiper can't even project the #1 pick by himself like Walter and I have. Also Walter, take note that Kiper says his sources don't have concerns about his medical history. I'm not saying he will go #2 or he will go #9, just sayin.

Creative picks I like:
    16. ARZ: Keith Rivers, LB, USC
    24. TEN: Jerod Mayo, ILB, Tenn
    (I have had a major email argument with a Titans fan about the ILB position for the Titans ... kinda funny but lets say he hasn't responded to my last email because he just can't argue with the situation).
    25. SEA: Devin Thomas, WR, Michigan State (Hey it is different even though I think it is a bad move for SEA)
    26. JAX: Kentwan Balmer, DT, UNC

Picks I didn't like:
    3. ATL: Matt Ryan (So ****ing typical)
    8. BAL: Sedrick Ellis (Why would you draft a NT when you have Kelly Gregg??? plus this isn't a good fit for Ellis anyways)
    11. BUF: Malcolm Kelly (Very cliche pick that doesn't make a lot of sense)
    17. MIN: Calais Campbell (Plays extremely soft and I don't think he has adequate value even in late round 2)
    27. SD: Justin King (Another bad value pick for a player that underachieved last year)
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Wow Justin King 27 overall???

Who does Kiper have the Giants taking? I'm not an insider I can't see the whole article.
    NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Kenny Phillips
      Jacksonville Jaguars GM

2008 WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Selections:

Round 1, (26) Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
      Round 2, (58) Roy Schuening,G, Oregon State
      Round 3, (71) Eddie Royal, WR/KR, Virginia Tech
      Round 3, (89) Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
      Round 4, (125) Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
      Round 5, (147) Tommy Blake, DE, TCU
      Round 5, (158) Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida State
      Round 5, (159) Erik Ainge, QB, Tennessee

Comment

Can some one list all the picks?

Comment

i want to know what his steelers pick is?
          probably jeff otah

Comment

I'll post it later today got to get back to work.

Comment

I'm no lawyer, but I think it would be illegal, or at least give Walter a possible legal hassle, if somebody was to post all of Kiper's picks on this site. Since you have to pay for the insider service I think he has a right to force anybody to pay to see it. If I just copied it and sent it in an email to a buddy that would be fine, but since Walter has a professional site I think that would be considered some type of plagiarism.

Something similar to this happened on the Seattle Times Seahawks forum board a couple years ago with me. I posted a Kiper mock draft on that forum board and the moderator deleted it and sent me a warning saying if I posted any material from a pay site in its entirety then I'd be banned from the site. Sucks but such is life.

Maybe Walter can give his opinion on this from his legal eagle buddies.

DAK
              "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

I agree with some of Matt's fusses.

#3 QB Matt Ryan
                They have a running back, they can get a quality QB of the future in Round 2, they need a offensive and defensive linemen. I would take OT Jake Long at #3, Take a QB in Round 2, and a Reciever or Defensive Tackle in Round 3. They need to continue building the offense they committed to when they signed Michael Turner.

#8 DT Sedrick Ellis
                They need offensive help, needs another quality defensive end, Corners are old. hey need to get young and help their needs at the same time, not take the best player available.

#11 WR Malcom Kelly
                I don't understand this pick. I would say corner or outside linebacke to help continue building that defense that they are doing a pretty good job at building

#17 DE Calais Campbell
                Why take someone with second round talent that high? Not even sure what to say to that.

Now the San Diego pick I don't have much beef with. So I will leave that be that.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

DAK, you are correct in assuming that that is completely illegal. That doesn't mean someone shouldn't do it .

Comment

LOL, dude you're horrible. I just signed up on this site and hope to stick around for awhile....I don't need to be banned like I was on the Seattle sites.

DAK
                    "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Two different kinds of Chill Pills...which sould I choose> *Bites Nails in anticipation*
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I agree with DAK, but Walter says he doesn't mind putting the premium content on his site so whatever. I was against it at first because I thought he might get in trouble (they don't allow it on NFLDC or FF), but I'll post it anyways later when I have time. It's not like Kiper's info is worth anything. He just copies off of me.

Comment

Yeah its illegal but still who cares

Comment

I think worst case scenerio ESPN.com sends Walter an e-mail telling him to take it down, and it never happens again.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X